Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t her boys help with baking? I’ve had some disasters in my time (cake mix on the ceiling, inedible cakes etc…) but me & my kids have had a good laugh about it & still do now, why is she such a control freak all the time?

Reactions: 26
Under floor heating in the whole house 😳 excuse my ignorance but what is the point in it ? Is it so you don’t have to wear slippers or socks? Does it make the carpets / laminate floor hot to walk on?
i have underfloor heating in the bedrooms. If I’m honest it’s so much nicer than central heating. It’s a gentle heat. Also with gas Prices, nice to have a mix of electric heating and gas. Also frees up a wall with no radiator! However,hinch is just a massive show off. She has no sense of reality, she is not modest in the slightest and does not understand how the majority of the population are on their knees financially whilst she splashing the cash on her crappy pile of bricks And Llamas- wtf is that about?? Who the duck has pet llamas?! Or whatever they are. She’s nuts and I hate how braggy She is but her followers don’t see it??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She really has no concept of reality - I can't even afford to move out or have my first child at a sensible time, but this woman plays tend house in two different homes, spends ridiculous amounts of money on furnishings which get changed as soon as it's finished, and couldn't give a monkeys about what her children actually need - how about a proper mum, not a terrifying 9k mural...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tell me you don’t give a hoot about the cost of heating rises without telling me you don’t give a hoot about the cost of heating rises ( inset picture of underfloor heating around the whole downstairs !)

Reactions: 29
First Orangery I heard of was Yazmeen’s in Corrie when she got hers done much to Sally’s dismay as she was the one with the conservatory first, until then I too thought it was an orchard of orange trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t stand underfloor heating. It was in our house downstairs when we bought it and never use it as it pisses me off. It will suit her though as she likes to have her house at 100c. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had underfloor heating with radiators and then proclaim she is eco friendly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not really hinch related. Well it is a bit but made me laugh. My MiL lives in a small cottage in Scotland. There’s a tiny area by the front door and for a laugh she calls it the vestibule 🤣. Made me think of hinch and her foyer
Oh but then my dear MiL called her cupboard under the stairs the ‘glory hole’. When we actually showed her what a glory hole actually was she was so embarrassed. Bless her 🤣
Reminds me of when my wee granny was still here. She was telling my pal how she used to be a call girl 🤭😂 realised she meant she was a telephonist in a call centre in the 50s but.. my very catholic, very strict wee granny, proudly sharing that she used to be a call girl.
am I right in thinking that Hinch still has some grandparents? Weird we never ever see her with anyone other than ma, pa, mamfa and niece 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s being trolled by tend bestie Stacey again. She’s doing an iconic ad and states no face altering filters are used and she has no make up on.
If you watch carefully though, at the start of the story where she starts to apply the eyebrow pencil the screen does flicker, so I'm not convinced that there isn't a subtle filter

Reactions: 13
I've not commented in a while but I've been quietly reading when I can. I'm in the process of moving house guuuysh and unlike some I dont have time for my phone 😏 anyway .... I just came to say the way she jumps on every single post where someone has lost their life boils my f**king piss 🤬 as you were, you nusty trolls 😘

*edited to add in reference to a post by the late Tom Parker's wife

Reactions: 25
Are sopha and SS one in the same now? I don’t know who is trolling who 😄😄😄😄 (I do really like SS FYI)

kitchen = kitchen
Iconic ad = iconic ad
Tom Parker post= Tom Parker post

Reactions: 12
Reminds me of when my wee granny was still here. She was telling my pal how she used to be a call girl 🤭😂 realised she meant she was a telephonist in a call centre in the 50s but.. my very catholic, very strict wee granny, proudly sharing that she used to be a call girl.
am I right in thinking that Hinch still has some grandparents? Weird we never ever see her with anyone other than ma, pa, mamfa and niece 🤨
We've seen her gran once in the garden last summer. Very random.

Reactions: 9
What surprises me is that she is spending money like her fame/fortune will last forever. It won't. She'll be a has been in a couple of years and have to sell up and return to Castle Greyskull

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping grief tourist strikes again!

First the Cains and now poor Tom Parker. They really have no morals. Cunts

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.