Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have anything more exciting for Ronnie to do? Bet he doesn't ever want to come home from nursery, don't blame him

Reactions: 23
Is the crappy bubbles on a bucket an undisclosed ad? Not sure if she was working with aveeno or dove. Or both tbf

Reactions: 8
The underfloor heating has me confused. Did it not go in the living room (lounge/front room - whatever posh word you wanna use for it)?

Reactions: 11
Those ‘muffins’ reminded me of a conversation I had with my friend a few years ago:
Her: “so I tried this healthy recipe for breakfast, it’s pancakes but instead of flour and milk you just use banana and egg.”
Me: “that sounds absolutely disgusting.”
“they weren’t *that* bad… after I put a tit ton of squirty cream on them.” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I made that muffin recipe like 13 years ago when I went through my “first child everything homemade and healthy” phase and I can confirm they are more like banana omelettes than muffins I did fully cook mine though maybe that’s where I went wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really pisses me off! I had to pay for nappies in pennies and 5ps today because of the rising cost of living. (Please don’t come at me with don’t have kids if you can’t afford them, I could before my energy bills doubled.) But her flashing her 2 houses, WW, ripping out a perfectly good kitchen to have a GARDEN kitchen, just really puts me in a bad mental place.
Sorry for the rant, just EURGH
And now a bleeping orangery! Maybe I'm dim but I had to Google it.
I don't think anyone would come at you most people here are lovely 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm really sad for Ron that there was ONE mention of the Autism bucket (used incorrectly) and now it is just relegated to a play wash bucket. Obviously doesn't use it for attention autism any more. Something that could have really helped him with his speech and language just never used again.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s being trolled by tend bestie Stacey again. She’s doing an iconic ad and states no face altering filters are used and she has no make up on.

• Haha
Why the duck does everything she makes resemble cat sick? Those chocolate, banana omelettes look absolutely vile, what a waste of ingredients, those poor boys, the WW eat better than they do!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those ‘muffins’ reminded me of a conversation I had with my friend a few years ago:
Her: “so I tried this healthy recipe for breakfast, it’s pancakes but instead of flour and milk you just use banana and egg.”
Me: “that sounds absolutely disgusting.”
“they weren’t *that* bad… after I put a tit ton of squirty cream on them.” 😂
Tbf,my Johnny has always said,cook them as she says and they'll come out just like Fanny's.
Oh Soph,I'll never grow bored of you 😘

• Haha
Ahh yay it’s time for my fave time of day.. log in for a tattle catch up, see the notifications, and take a guess at what I’ve posted the night before 😂 good old pain 🎉
Just shows that even when I’m supposedly at my most mellow, I still think Hinch is a 🔔🔚… sucks to be her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm really sad for Ron that there was ONE mention of the Autism bucket (used incorrectly) and now it is just relegated to a play wash bucket. Obviously doesn't use it for attention autism any more. Something that could have really helped him with his speech and language just never used again.
Maybe Iconic had a word after all the complaints and reports to ASA

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.