Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what makes me laugh about hinch, she’s so eager to share and be open when she’s crying/drumming up sympathy
But never about ads or affs
Exactly! If she was as open about them there wouldnt be so many threads about her 😂

Reactions: 6
Although messages about kids are uncalled for, I think she should stop showing him.

I watched her stories earlier today and the kid doesn't smile at her. Usually babies stare at their mums, right?

Poor Soph really has to work for the smiles and the eye contact. Very unusual indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why share your baby all over social media if you are going to get upset when keyboard warriors send messages like this? Of course its going to happen. I'm surprised it doesnt or hasn't happened more often.

It's not right and she doesnt have to accept it. Just stop selling your baby to the highest bidder sophie and keep him out of the spotlight.
You're supposed to be shining your sink as a cleaning account and you dont need to put your baby in the line of fire to sell cleaning stuff.

I'm not moved by the tears though, who gets so desperately upset that they log into snapchat to film themselves crying with a filter on before uploading to Instagram? I wouldn't even think to do that.
Yes I'm sure she is hurt however she can easily stop this happening by keeping her son private. He has no say on being tarted all over the internet. It's not fair to him

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Poor Ronnie..... those messages are vile and awful. He’s an innocent baby and anyone who would even think he was ugly and then go in to send a message clearly have issues, but if that were me I wouldn’t give them the chance to call my child Ugly. He would be hidden, not shown everyday on stories. She has way too many followers to be showing his every move on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ronnie is a beautiful baby, I forgot to say that in my post above.
He is adorable.

Reactions: 1
Why do the hunch and Stacey pronounce."th" as the f sound????? It drives me nuts!!!! Today I heard on one of the stories the word three pronounced as free. Grrrrrr!!!! Don't even get me started on hands-numbs.

Reactions: 3
I wonder who's next to pop around with a McDonald's to help her through this one
Stacey S not long put up a post about pre & postnatal depression... maybe it’s all linked and hinch will be sharing it tommorow!

All jokes aside tho, if it really affects her. Now is the time to take him out of the limelight.
Or if she can’t resist the gifted. Be honest and start fresh with your hinchers

Reactions: 11
Why do the hunch and Stacey pronounce."th" as the f sound????? It drives me nuts!!!! Today I heard on one of the stories the word three pronounced as free. Grrrrrr!!!! Don't even get me started on hands-numbs.
I'm really bad at this...and I pronounce "th" as "ver" it's just the area I grew up and how my parents and everyone around me spoke. People just assume you're thick 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I even took elocution lessons when I got my first job because everyone around me sounded so "posh" (in my eyes) and I wanted to sound like them - . I always suffered with low self esteem so would compare myself negatively to the people around me and not feel good enough. I should have had more faith in myself but its definitely true that people do judge you on how you talk. I did improve but still slip up a lot if I'm round my family or excited or had a few drinks too many etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just my opinion but I don’t think Jamie has any influence over her. I think she’s the one in control. I can imagine him asking her to stop and her saying no.
Scrolled back out of interest all the way to the beginning of her Account and I honestly can’t see why the hell shes now got nearly 3 million followers. A few pictures of a grey house earns you that? Absolutely mental.
It’s not on her grid but in the very beginning she was actively promoting and engaging in facebook groups and her hauls were from B&M, I don’t remember any Ebayers. Her numbers used to go up very quickly and she used to have a celebratory story each time she hit a certain number. It really felt like ‘one of us’ was making it big. Very juvenile I know but it was very engaging and a sort of caught up in the moment thing. That’s how she’s made it big and made millions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm really bad at this...and I pronounce "th" as "ver" it's just the area I grew up and how my parents and everyone around me spoke. People just assume your thick 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I even took elocution lessons when I got my first job because everyone around me sounded so "posh" (in my eyes) and i want did get better, but still slip up a lot. Especially if I'm round my family or excited or had a few drinks too many
Your or you’re?!😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As horrible as this may sound I just don't buy the whole crying video. And I most certainly don't agree with naming and shaming. Fair enough the comments were horrible..the poor kid can't defend himself and I think hes cute... But all of her 'hinchers' will now attack that person and they'll end up with death threats. I agree they should be removed from instagram because if you've got nothing better to do than call a baby ugly then you need to give your head a wobble but the amount of threats they will now receive because she's named them is dangerous. She always said she'd never do that
Yes tricky. The person who said it is probably vulnerable and not well themselves to say such a disgusting thing. I think that would hit such a primal nerve that hinch has just not thought about the consequences of naming and shaming. I personally don't think she's being manipulative. If someone calls your child ugly then it's obviously hard to react in a reasonable way! Also when they are young your hormones are still all over the place and I know I was like an angry mother bear about everything in those days. Agree with others that she shouldn't show him at all, although that is a different conversation altogether!!

Reactions: 7
Stacey S not long put up a post about pre & postnatal depression... maybe it’s all linked and hinch will be sharing it tommorow!

All jokes aside tho, if it really affects her. Now is the time to take him out of the limelight.
Or if she can’t resist the gifted. Be honest and start fresh with your hinchers
Totally agree. She should have kept Ronnie for her private account but the lure of all that money and gifted baby things was too much for greedy gretal!

Use this as the opportunity to keep him private from now on. Im sure the cult would understand why

Reactions: 10
Why share your baby all over social media if you are going to get upset when keyboard warriors send messages like this? Of course its going to happen. I'm surprised it doesnt or hasn't happened more often.

It's not right and she doesnt have to accept it. Just stop selling your baby to the highest bidder sophie and keep him out of the spotlight.
You're supposed to be shining your sink as a cleaning account and you dont need to put your baby in the line of fire to sell cleaning stuff.

I'm not moved by the tears though, who gets so desperately upset that they log into snapchat to film themselves crying with a filter on before uploading to Instagram? I wouldn't even think to do that.
Yes I'm sure she is hurt however she can easily stop this happening by keeping her son private. He has no say on being tarted all over the internet. It's not fair to him
I couldn’t agree with this more! Hearing someone say horrible vile things about your kids is the worst feeling! And what was said was terrible & inexcusable- But she’s put him out there to the masses and he’s completely defenceless 😩 she also needs to give her head a wobble & realise that this ‘insta’ fake life she wants to live will have a derogatory effect on her son if she carries on. Ahh she’s so bloody selfish

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
First time posting! Yay!

I’ve just seen him h’s new story, about people calling Ronnie ugly. Now I don’t really like Sophie, the excessive spending, the swipe ups on everything little thing and the hoarding of products really gets on my nerves. But Ronnie is a baby and it’s actually heartbreaking to see people being mean. I do feel for her, that’s her child and she loves him (even when referring to him as a doll which was creepy as hell) I’m not a parent but I can imagine the pain and anger at people being rude towards my children.
That being said, her stories of her crying over it seem like A- a cry for a attention (the “trolls” are calling Ronnie ugly but she still seems to make it all about her. “All I do is clean my house, all I do is go shopping. It’s not always all about YOU love...)
and B- likely to fan the flames and lead to more “trolling” because people know they’ll get a reaction out of her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.