Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not nice to send messages like that end of.
But do you know what is also not right? Showing the child putting an innocent baby on the internet or any image of a child is wrong.
I waited until my daughter was a teenager and knew what the internet was so I asked her permission to put a photo of us on my private Instagram she was 12 when the first photo was posted.
I completely disagree with her putting him up if it’s a cleaning account the child dsnt need to be on it unless Beimg used as a prop which is exactly what is happening.
Just don’t show him then people can’t call him ugly!
Coming on all teary eyed she knows full well what the internet is like and she exposed him to strangers. No sympathy just don’t show him plain and simple.

Reactions: 25
It's all a facade, I personally don't believe those messages were real (obvs if they were, it was uncalled for) but the fact that she saw this message minutes after it had been sent but missed a message from her own mother. Doesn't sit right with me.

I think she's done it for attention, she knows people get bored of looking at all her gifted tit so she's gotta stay relatable and lovable.

If someone sends you a nasty message like that, just bloody block then and ignore it. This is the Internet for god sake.
It's fascinating how having a book coming out and hoping for some free press can influence which out of the thousands and thousands of dm's you read. Notice she went for pretty crying, aka butterflies, rather than Gretel, she knows exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 26
It's fascinating how having a book coming out and hoping for some free press can influence which out of the thousands and thousands of dm's you read. Notice she went for pretty crying, aka butterflies, rather than Gretel, she knows exactly what she's doing.
That's what makes it worse. She knows what she's doing and she's basically using her child for sympathy. She really needs to get a grip. She's living such a deluded life.

I've been unfollowing everyone that's been sharing her stories. It's really starting to get on my nerves.

Reactions: 12
I can't think of the name of the account but she's a lovely young girl in a wheelchair called Katie. I can't help but think her mum letting her have an obsession with hinch to the level that she does is healthy 😳

Reactions: 1
I realise there's some really sick trolls on social media, however what happened last night i can't help thinking its all a set up 1) her book is out soon and 2) she'll get more fans and sympathy after all she's a successful saleswoman.
As someone on here rightfully says Hinch is a cleaning page, she's throwing her family into the spotlight and unfortunately you are going to get the nasty people as well as the over the top copycats.
Hinch is clever i know thats hard to believe 😂 but she knows exactly how to play this.
The Daily Mirror picked up on her news story very early which makes me believe either she or her reps have contacted the press in order to gain sympathy and sell more dot to dot books.

Reactions: 16
Googled Hinch trolls and this came up.

How is this being Targeted by vile trolls 🤔

Sending a message to someone saying their baby is ugly = VILE TROLL

Commenting on her use of chemicals and plastic = NOT A TROLL
Vile trolls 😳 the world has gone mad.

I realise there's some really sick trolls on social media, however what happened last night i can't help thinking its all a set up 1) her book is out soon and 2) she'll get more fans and sympathy after all she's a successful saleswoman.
As someone on here rightfully says Hinch is a cleaning page, she's throwing her family into the spotlight and unfortunately you are going to get the nasty people as well as the over the top copycats.
Hinch is clever i know thats hard to believe 😂 but she knows exactly how to play this.
The Daily Mirror picked up on her news story very early which makes me believe either she or her reps have contacted the press in order to gain sympathy and sell more dot to dot books.
She's being shared all over insta, so her plan has worked again. Clever 'I'm just learning as I go along guys' Mrs Hinch. Looking forward to see what she comes up with today. Swipe ups galore no doubt.

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait until the day that she’s a sellout nobody... the woman needs to bore off!

Reactions: 13
Well she got what she wanted, her fake crying face is in the daily mail, so you can’t have an opinion nowadays without being labelled a vile troll?! and i’m not talking about someone calling ronnie ugly, i’m talking in general, the world really has gone mad, she’s uses that baby for her own benefit and for that i think she’s the biggest bleep

Can’t wait until the day that she’s a sellout nobody... the woman needs to bore off!
💯💯💯

Reactions: 12
She dsnt bother me as much as the ones copying her like we all know where the cleaning products are in shops why are people doing stories of them no originality for content just pure boring words myself for going on their pages!

Reactions: 4
Her and her team know exactly what they're doing. It's pretty sick just to sell a book and keep the engagement high to charge thousands a post.

PSX_20190924_095851.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She should stop sharing Ronnie, like she keeps saying she’s just a normal mum who cleans.

🙄

Bullshit. That went out of the window the minute she started raking the money in and accepting every gifted item.

Reactions: 18
I don't agree with targeting her child but with the amount of people that dislike her and are fed up with her bullshit, they'll now know that's an easy way in to get their point across. You don't just earn some money from Instagram, it's turned you into a millionaire. Take a break from the online world Soph & go and enjoy your baby, your family. All this money won't matter when he's a teenager and you've missed out on his childhood. Don't look back and regret it.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
First she can’t walk or use her hands, now she is in ‘tears’ over a troll.

Both make it to press.

Just in time to preorder her book. Free publicity while promoting this ‘harmless, first time mum’ image. COME ON. Manipulation at its finest.

The messages were vile, but the world is full of horrible people. Don’t put your child out there when he has NO say.
I’m sorry but what is morally worse than someone sending gross massages about a baby is then sending 2.5million+ people after ONE person. You can’t cry (into your camera) about trolls then act as one yourself by sending your army after them! I would want to do the same, but with an audience of BESOTTED fans it is beyond irresponsible and downright hypocritical!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep! All from one person.

The first one she sent on friday morning then next ones were last night.

Seems like Trolls are lucky enough to get weekends off 🙄
Wouldn’t they have been blocked after the first message?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.