Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t care if I get blocked for this. I agree with mostly everyone’s opinions on here but most of you excusing someone calling a baby ugly is absolutely disgusting! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Yes she puts her baby on instagram but that does not mean it’s fair game to make vile comments about a BABY! not to mention everyone in here was slating her for not putting a picture of Ronnie up a couple of months ago!
I hope all of you commenting would be happy for someone to call your baby ugly.

I’m not keen on MH for many reasons but that wasn’t fake. Imagine how you would feel!
Who is excusing somebody calling the baby ugly? I havent seen anybody on here doing that!

From what I can remember we were’nt slating her for NOT putting a photo of Ronnie on it was the way she was teasing everybody with her Ronnie Hinch Jigsaw......posting different parts of his body every few days

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I actually don’t care if I get blocked for this. I agree with mostly everyone’s opinions on here but most of you excusing someone calling a baby ugly is absolutely disgusting! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Yes she puts her baby on instagram but that does not mean it’s fair game to make vile comments about a BABY! not to mention everyone in here was slating her for not putting a picture of Ronnie up a couple of months ago!

I’m not keen on MH for many reasons but that wasn’t fake. Imagine how you would feel!
No ones excused it have they? We’ve all said it’s disgusting what they’ve said? But when you’re in the public eye you are in the firing line for comments good or bad and if you’re going to post things you are going to receive comments unfortunately. I think what most of us meant was that because she’s posting him she is going to get horrible messages about him as there is always someone out there with a nasty comment. Not once has someone said it’s ok to say those types of things

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ffs Ronnie is clearly not ugly by any stretch of the imagination but if I were a troll what would I say to really get someone upset ? Yes call their baby ugly - she fell hook, line and sinker ! However with 2.7m followers and I am sure many a bit deranged... I'd say there is a lot worse. Looking for another daily mail exclusive if you ask me.

Reactions: 21
I mean I know everything is considered a conspiracy these days but the idea she would fake nasty comments about her own baby? C'mon. Like we've all said, there are nasty people out there so when you've got over 2 million followers, there would be no need to fake the spiteful stuff!

I feel sorry for her in this instance.

Reactions: 2
Her hinchers will scarily do ANYTHING for attention, whether it's good or bad. They are bleeping crazy. I'm sure at the end of this there's another 'Mrs Hinch noticed me'

Reactions: 6
Who is excusing somebody calling the baby ugly? I havent seen anybody on here doing that!
Exactly, no one has. Someone is trying to stir the pot and Mrs hinch would love nothing more than getting us all fighting to stop the conversation.

Real or not the worst thing she could do is share and react to it as it will encourage trolls.

I'm not convinced her reaction is real, she's signed to a huge agency so has no need to read her DMS.

It is a handy tool to get engagement and galvanise her followers.

Reactions: 29

No, I personally thought it was ridiculous showing a body part every week. Either show him or not at all. I’ve not seen one person condone what was said.

Reactions: 15

Can you point out exactly where anyone is excusing that sort of crappy behaviour?

To suggest that she shouldn't name and shame is not excusing the awful messages. Kids should never be a target for hate and vitriol. However it's not necessary for her to share these details because what is it supposed to achieve? It doesn't change the messages that were sent. It wont prevent any more happening in the future. It gets engagement. Sympathy. And it sends an army of people who literally end up doing the exact same thing. Isnt that a tad hypocritical to be complaining about people being horrible when you're loading the gun for the minions to fire on your behalf. This person deserves to have their IG removed. Not a load of more equally hateful messages which just perpetuates the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And she really seems to have ditched minky n all

The last time she cried like this she ended up in the sun, maybe that’s the aim
I can’t help but be cynical
And she knows they won’t publish her as Gretal so she puts the butterfly filter on instead🙈

Reactions: 22

I have not seen one person excuse that behaviour. No one thinks it’s ok to say that about a baby to their mum, and if they did they would not be welcome here, so not sure what the point in your comment is as it’s based on nothing. However, she is inciting hatred by posting the name. She achieved nothing, Instagram will sort it out by private reporting, but she knew full well her ‘hinchers’ would persecute them, thus continuing the troll cycle. Doing bad things under the name of good simply doesn’t make it ok...final solution comes to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Been quiet for a while as if I don’t take a week or so away I end up living on here!
I’d just like to say I don’t understand for the life of me why someone would be horrible about a baby but like you say if someone has made an account to deliberately be horrible and make someone feel tit they are not going to stop until they’ve really upset them and got a reaction and what better way than to aim straight for the one thing that is going to get their back up. I don’t however agree with the statements ‘I just clean’, ‘I earn a little bit of money from insta’.
I do not excuse anyone being horrible about a little baby but I don’t feel sorry for her when she’s trying to play down her now lavish lifestyle and trying to play up to ‘I’m just a small little humble human’ when she really isn’t. She wanted to become rich and she wanted everyone to know who she was, she caused all of this for herself as at any point she could have just removed herself from the social vortex but she lives for it and she loves the attention and unfortunately that pulls all the jealous trolls out for under their rocks to be horrible. That person was a troll, being deliberately horrible for absolutely no reason, is there finally hope that she’s learning the difference between a troll and someone that just doesn’t agree with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I don’t get about Hinch and the other big iNflUenCer twats is that people being stalkers, obsessed and copying them doesn’t scare them to tears? 2.7 mill people knowing your every move, what you eat, wear, have in your house and where you actually are at any given moment would scare me to a breakdown! I don’t even keep up with her but I know what her immediate family look like and what she owns.

These vile commenters can google and find out where she lives and she’s putting them on public blast? I’m all for calling out vile activity of this nature cos it’s damn right disgusting but if you’re fighting vile with vile it won’t work out!!!!

Reactions: 14
But a few of her comteporaries have babies,or has she alienated them? Are they the ex school friends who have turned on her.
What I meant about Kylie is that I think it's well documented that Hutchence came into her life and changed her from the 'girl next door' into something quite different,and I wonder if she fell under Jamie's influence for better or worse.
I think that even if it was the situation we will never find out, the person its happening to is very good at hiding it from the world and is able to act very normal in front of every day people, even friends and family n by the point you know its not right you are in far too deep and would feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel to be without them

Reactions: 1
It's all a facade, I personally don't believe those messages were real (obvs if they were, it was uncalled for) but the fact that she saw this message minutes after it had been sent but missed a message from her own mother. Doesn't sit right with me.

I think she's done it for attention, she knows people get bored of looking at all her gifted tit so she's gotta stay relatable and lovable.

If someone sends you a nasty message like that, just bloody block then and ignore it. This is the Internet for god sake.

Reactions: 21
obviously goes without saying that the one woman who messaged her about her baby is awful. But she will use this for all it’s worth and be posting swipe up after swipe up tomorrow and the coming days. Plus if she wants to be taken serious couldn’t she for once not have used a stupid filter, sitting squeezing tears out with a bloody stupid filter on.
100 % agree with you. Yes, what that person sent her was vile, but here is what she is "doing wrong" in my opinion.
1. Says she makes a bit of money from Insta. No, love. Its not a bit of money. Her swipe ups probably earn her more in a day than I get in a month.
2. Says all she does is cleans her house. No again. You use careful product placements.
3. Says she is relatable. Nope. Most of the things she has in her home, people can't afford. Doesn't matter if they were gifted or actually paid for. Yes, you shop in cheaper shops, but if they didn't pedal your wares, would you even go in there?
My advice would be this. Take a break. Spend some time with your family. Do us all a favour. You can't be in the public eye then cry when it all goes tits up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If receiving cruel messages from trolls that reduce her to tears doesn't make her keep ronnie private nothing will.

Maybe he wont want to grow up and see that someone said that about him? Are children not entitled to privacy anymore?

Reactions: 13
All this will be in the papers soon... I’ve already seen rumblings
If that was me and I was that upset, I wouldn’t of thought to go on snapchat find a filter and record myself

Reactions: 13
Ffs Ronnie is clearly not ugly by any stretch of the imagination but if I were a troll what would I say to really get someone upset ? Yes call their baby ugly - she fell hook, line and sinker ! However with 2.7m followers and I am sure many a bit deranged... I'd say there is a lot worse. Looking for another daily mail exclusive if you ask me.
The Daily Mirror has picked up on it, not sure if its still there it was when i was looking at 1am

Reactions: 3
She's probably going along the road jesy from little mix took. Documentary about trolling last week, sponsoring products by simple skincare with the words 'be kind' this week..... £££££££

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.