Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Instagram account has been disabled because of my comment on her dot to dot. Unreal.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This might sound controversial but bare with me. I truly admire the fact she started a brand just by cleaning her sink. That’s brilliant. Like why didn’t I think of that. However what I can’t stand is the use of so much chemicals around a home where there is a baby and a dog, the stupid blonde attitude, the constant pushing of people buying tit that they don’t need. Make women think that by cleaning when you are anxious instead of seeking help is good. Making women think it’s cool to obsess over house work or spend huge amounts of money to buy other tit that not only is tit but it’s also bleeping dangerous. Making women do tit like mixing bleach and zoflora and think it’s cool. I mean I read in the fb group some absolute loon saying oh I know the risks but doing it anyway. The gas that results from mixing the two used to be used by the nazis to kill Jews in concentration camps. With her huge platform and insane followers she would make such a change. I have reduced my use of cleaning products immensely after watching her and planning to do even more. She pisses me off to no end because she knows better and does it for the money. She is very clever and takes advantage of people.

Reactions: 25
What I find worrying is how this can influence other mums to use slings dangerously. I have an ErgoBaby Omni and a 4 and a half month old, when I saw Ronnie in that sling facing out I had a temporary moment of madness and thought ‘oh I should try the baby facing out, Ronnie is and he’s only 3 months old so my baby will be fine’ I saw sense before I tried as I remembered the guidelines are 5-6 months, but what about other impressionable people that will go ahead and think Mrs Hinch does it so it will be ok! Makes me so angry! X

Every single carrier I looked at said you shouldn't front face before 6 months as well. I had to wait weeks to use mine because you're not supposed to use them before the baby weighs 8lb either.

Reactions: 6
Every single carrier I looked at said you shouldn't front face before 6 months as well. I had to wait weeks to use mine because you're not supposed to use them before the baby weighs 8lb either.
That's not strictly true for all carriers, most are 7lb but it depends.

The front facing thing is driving me nuts for the reasons in the link I posted a few pages back. So irresponsible. Wonder how many babies I'll be seeing front facing from birth because of Hinch 😂🤢

Reactions: 3
Lacking in common sense though, I'm afraid I'd want to see some evidence of that IQ before I'd believe her.
I think deep down she probably is a very clever woman. She knows the kind of audience she has to target and manipulate and she'll do whatever it takes to draw them all in.

Reactions: 13
Oh yes I was. Have received 16 hate messages from her loyal followers. Made my day and proved all you've said on this forum is completely true. Love it
Screenshot them all and post them on here

Reactions: 18
How can they disable it that quick when others spew vile and still get to keep them 🤷🏽‍♀️
Amazing isn't it. But literally that one comment was enough to have my account disabled. I've appealed it. Just shows her army are out in force

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Amazing isn't it. But literally that one comment was enough to have my account disabled. I've appealed it. Just shows her army are out in force
But you got hate mail? Could they have suspended it whilst they investigate?
How bad were the messages?
I don't get it,but then I dont understand how it works.

Reactions: 3
It’sk
Yes 👆 Stacey has done the 'for everybody asking' swipe up to ebay. She's at it as well now she's been having lessons from Grinch!!
i know it’s off topic but how horrible is she to joe? I think that side of her is the real side as well! The smoking when pregnant, putting people down type! Can’t believe I was blinded by her before as well!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it's because she doesn't trust Henry around the baby. Soph may not feel comfortable leaving Ronnie alone with Henry if she needs to use the loo, or get something from another room. Henry is a spoiled rotten dog and may be jealous of the attention Ronnie gets.
But if this was the reason she could just put Henry in another room and close the door. I think it’s because she can’t cope with having to look after Ronnie on her own which is sad really. I remember when she was pregnant saying on her stories about having to be alone all day with the baby once it’s born while Jamie was at work and what will she do! Turns out she won’t have to do anything since he has given up work and is there 247 so she can swan in and out as she pleases and decide when she would like to “play dolls”.

Reactions: 7
Is Ronnie’s name actually spelt Rrrrrronnie? Because that’s how she says it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.