Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dot to dot for a grown woman?? What on earth?
I'm not white knighting Hinchy but colouring books for adults and dot to dot are mindful activities and in this over stimulated world are good methods of de-stressing. It doesn't have to be your thing but there's nothing wrong with adults doing it.

My only issue is her using it to bank for herself not for other people.

Reactions: 25
I feel like Mystic Meg....I predicted she would bring out a colouring book when she was pregnant and bought loads of pastel highlighters ( her usual clever sales pitch way before product is released) I wrote ‘I am putting money on a Mrs Hinch colour yourself happy book complete with Hinch lists,Motivational quotes,colouring in pages and dot to bleeping dot’ 😂💎😂
How mad is it that a woman can become a multi millionaire from shining a sink,cleaning her loo,hoovering and doing dot to dots 😂

I really feel for Henry. I have a dog myself & I have to be careful with cleaning products. When I first started watching Hinch (back when her stories were mainly about cleaning) I bought some of that Dettol spray she recommends. Only used it in one room & it made my dog cough and sneeze so I ended up binning it. Hinch sprays her sofas and pretty much everything in her house with it!
Imagine how much gets into her babies body every day, as you say she sprays everything in her grey palace,including the sofa and her bed where Ronnie lies or is held. I thought perhaps once he was born she would cut down on the heavy duty toxins,but no, they earn her too much money 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I feel like Mystic Meg....I predicted she would bring out a colouring book when she was pregnant and bought loads of pastel highlighters ( her usual clever sales pitch way before product is released) I wrote ‘I am putting money on a Mrs Hinch colour yourself happy book complete with Hinch lists,Motivational quotes,colouring in pages and dot to bleeping dot’ 😂💎😂
How mad is it that a woman can become a multi millionaire from shining a sink,cleaning her loo,hoovering and doing dot to dots 😂

Imagine how much gets into her babies body every day, as you say she sprays everything in her grey palace,including the sofa and her bed where Ronnie lies or is held. I thought perhaps once he was born she would cut down on the heavy duty toxins,but no, they earn her too much money 🤮
but does she actually spray them though? or does she pretend

Reactions: 10

I did honestly think that once she had the baby she would stop spraying so many chemicals about.
She’s got brand new sofa’s, curtains, carpets and beds so she could have had a fresh start and even just use natural products but then this is hunch we’re talking about and natural products dont bring in the 💷💷💷

Reactions: 10
Hi and welcome to my latest episode of “THAT’S A bleeping ......, SOPH”

“Best little invention ever” THAT’S A bleeping SPIRIT LEVEL, SOPH

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Can you stop giving her ideas to make money then please 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I find worrying is how this can influence other mums to use slings dangerously. I have an ErgoBaby Omni and a 4 and a half month old, when I saw Ronnie in that sling facing out I had a temporary moment of madness and thought ‘oh I should try the baby facing out, Ronnie is and he’s only 3 months old so my baby will be fine’ I saw sense before I tried as I remembered the guidelines are 5-6 months, but what about other impressionable people that will go ahead and think Mrs Hinch does it so it will be ok! Makes me so angry! X

I had the ErgoBaby Omni with my secondborn, bought and paid for with my own money of course. They’re a fab investment, especially as I had a baby and toddler at the time, but can’t believe she’s using it front facing already. What a muppet.

Reactions: 17
Someone guessed it right - Soloman has linked a swipe-up for an eBayer...A rattle for her son.

Dear Lord, now there's two of them...😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just reminds me of "line of duty" tv show 😂

Are you the brave one who ventured into the hinch's lair - if so 👏👏
Oh yes I was. Have received 16 hate messages from her loyal followers. Made my day and proved all you've said on this forum is completely true. Love it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.