Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like they will end up with some ITV reality show or episode Stace and Soph - Ronnie and Rex

Just had the random feeling seeing those matching outfits :LOL:

Reactions: 5
And now this! There literally is no end to your annoying behaviour. I predicted a clothing range called RonnieNRex it wouldn’t surprise me if the do what Billie Friars did and ask a company for loads of gifted stuff and then copy the designs 😂 as we all know you have no morals!
P.S it’s like playing Where’s Wally trying to spot the #gifted on both of the baby pictures!
You're giving her idea after idea.What commission are you on?😂😂

Why do I feel like they will end up with some ITV reality show or episode Stace and Soph - Ronnie and Rex

Just had the random feeling seeing those matching outfits :LOL:
Don't get me started.i'm in a script writing kind of mood 🤭😏

So she wants to stand there all day? Give the pram to nan and take a long walk along the short path.The shock might bring you to yr senses.😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ronnie and rex in matching outfits well we didn’t see that coming did we 🤔 oh that’s right we all predicted it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not MH but I thought it was funny as... what do you mean you'll never understand? The condition of your freebies is to promote the business or product on IG and you damn well know that seeing as you've done just that 😂 how thick do these IG influencers think we are?

... or maybe they're thick and think they're getting free stuff out of the goodness of the businesses hearts?

Attachments

• Haha
And now this! There literally is no end to your annoying behaviour. I predicted a clothing range called RonnieNRex it wouldn’t surprise me if the do what Billie Friars did and ask a company for loads of gifted stuff and then copy the designs 😂 as we all know you have no morals!
P.S it’s like playing Where’s Wally trying to spot the #gifted on both of the baby pictures!
As a big Billie fan I would like to respectfully point out that it was Sam who did that, not Billie 🤣

Sam is a complete tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have three first class degrees, am a "grown adult" and I do dot-to-dots as it helps my PTSD, so cheers for making me feel like tit.
Don’t feel tit, I do them too, and other puzzles / colouring. I find it really helps with my anxiety disorder. I have a Masters degree so I’m pretty sure I’m not stupid, they just help me focus my mind on something else when I’m feeling anxious.

I won’t be buying the Hinch puzzle book thingy though! 😂 She’s not brought that out to help people, it’s just another way for her to rip her fans off. You can buy similar activity books in B&M for much less than hers costs, and they are not full of tit filler pages for you to write your ‘Hinching‘ lists on!

Reactions: 14
Not MH but I thought it was funny as... what do you mean you'll never understand? The condition of your freebies is to promote the business or product on IG and you damn well know that seeing as you've done just that 😂 how thick do these IG influencers think we are?

... or maybe they're thick and think they're getting free stuff out of the goodness of the businesses hearts?
Doesn’t Hinch day that as well tho? I don’t know how this has happened to me guys lol 🙈 she’s trying way too hard to be her! It’s cringe

It's kind of alarming that IG operates this way. Your comment may not have been complimentary but am pretty sure what you got sent in return was significantly worse.

I do hope you will report abusive messages. It is against the law.
Yes, can’t believe your account was disabled. It was hardly offensive or abusive! Whereas theirs probably were!!

You're giving her idea after idea.What commission are you on?😂😂

Don't get me started.i'm in a script writing kind of mood 🤭😏

So she wants to stand there all day? Give the pram to nan and take a long walk along the short path.The shock might bring you to yr senses.😀
I wrote RexNRonnie the day they met for McDonald’s round at Soph’s 🤮 but changed it to Ronnie N Rex as I am sure Hinch thinks she is superior due to the fact she has more followers on Instagram 😂
And I only want 10%...and perhaps Soph’N’Stace loungewear? Available from Very or swipe up....💎

Reactions: 11
I have three first class degrees, am a "grown adult" and I do dot-to-dots as it helps my PTSD, so cheers for making me feel like tit.
I do jigsaws on my laptop. It really relaxes me. I have PTSD too.

• Heart
Annnd now Stacey has started with the ebay swipe ups. Clearly she's been told by Hinch how lucrative conning people is!

Reactions: 9
I've been thinking about what someone on here said the other day about Hinch being pregnant again.
She posted the other day saying she was still on Fragmin (blood thinning) injections. I wonder why she hasn't been started on Warfarin (a blood thinning tablet) yet. Warfarin is less invasive, probably cheaper but can't be taken when pregnant...
Any HCPs that work in Haemotology or Warfarin Clinic around to ponder?

Reactions: 3
I do jigsaws on my laptop. It really relaxes me. I have PTSD too.
I love jigsaws but I haven’t done one for ages! Might see if there’s an app or something I can get on my tablet.

Annnd now Stacey has started with the ebay swipe ups. Clearly she's been told by Hinch how lucrative conning people is!
I’m convinced Solomon & Hinch are up to something. This ‘friendship’ is pretty out of the blue, it makes me suspicious.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.