Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did i hear Hinch's post correctly from 5 hours ago that she's awake looking at garage floors.....
A few threads ago i posted that she may as well convert her garage into a gym to save Jamie abandoning her and going gym for an hour
Hmm watch this space guyyyssssss
They probably have and got ignored then hit with an NDA like the neighbours probably have!

Reactions: 1
Someone guessed it right - Soloman has linked a swipe-up for an eBayer...A rattle for her son.

Dear Lord, now there's two of them...😳
It's like the Greek monster Hydra. Cut off one of its heads and two grow back in its place 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have to walk through the park to go to her mums ? As she passes it does she tell Ronnie that’s the park he will never visit just hear about

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amazing isn't it. But literally that one comment was enough to have my account disabled. I've appealed it. Just shows her army are out in force
It's kind of alarming that IG operates this way. Your comment may not have been complimentary but am pretty sure what you got sent in return was significantly worse.

I do hope you will report abusive messages. It is against the law.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to ask a potentially stupid question (I'm not a parent), but why is it dangerous for a child to be in a front facing carrier if they're too young?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to ask a potentially stupid question (I'm not a parent), but why is it dangerous for a child to be in a front facing carrier if they're too young?
They can’t support their heads at that age so their head can ‘flop’ forward and cause restricted breathing, and the parent can’t see their face to be sure they are okay

Reactions: 7
It’sk

i know it’s off topic but how horrible is she to joe? I think that side of her is the real side as well! The smoking when pregnant, putting people down type! Can’t believe I was blinded by her before as well!
Did u notice that Stacey complained that joe was still in bed at 11.15 “in the afternoon” she must be pretty daft if she doesn’t realise that’s still the morning lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ah here we go again, Lieutenant Colonel Hinch gathering the troops ready for battle.⚔:oops: I thought precious little angel Soph supposedly never named and shamed her “trolls”? You’d of thought she would of used that high IQ of hers to fight her own battles.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have three first class degrees, am a "grown adult" and I do dot-to-dots as it helps my PTSD, so cheers for making me feel like tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The fact she used the term playing dolls tells me she really does not look after her baby and is not facing the absolute sleep deprivation and chaos that can come with being a new mum. I have a new born and it's literally nothing like playing dolls :ROFLMAO: I am knackered and kind of wish my husband could give up work so I can swan around oh and sleep :m:LOL: has she only just started to leave the house?

I have had to pack what feels like my whole life ever since baby arrived when going out. What's in that bottle? I wonder if she pre makes bottle I still struggle to get my head around prepping bottles for outings etc so wonder if she has more of a clue or Just hangs on to old bottles / feeds until he has finished even though it says to disregard them after so long.

I have three first class degrees, am a "grown adult" and I do dot-to-dots as it helps my PTSD, so cheers for making me feel like tit.
Don’t feel like tit. I don’t necessarily do dot-to-dots but I enjoy similar kinds of puzzles and colouring in as a way to relax and clear my head if I feel stressed or overwhelmed with thoughts.

I don’t know what PTSD would be like having never suffered myself but if it helps with that then I’m glad you’ve found something that works for you and you shouldn’t feel bad about that at all.

She gets more annoying every day.
That genius invention thing is called a spirit level Soph, quite a lot of people own one.
Looks like it’s her second trip out with the pram...why so much stuff? And the Tommie Tippee bottle surely should be inside the bag? Unless obviously you wanted people to see it.
You came across as really rude to your Nan ‘You are in the picture’ cackle cackle bitchy laugh,Nan moves out of the picture and Sophie says ‘I was gonna do a picture but did a video instead,look how pretty it is here’ now Nan has moved! sounded like you didn’t want your poor Nan ruining your precious picture.
And posting ‘I have never been on a cruise’ my goodness you have no shame,begging for a free holiday?
Are you still a cleaning account? It’s just you don’t really do any 🤷🏽‍♂️💎🤷🏽‍♂️ ATB

Reactions: 13
And now this! There literally is no end to your annoying behaviour. I predicted a clothing range called RonnieNRex it wouldn’t surprise me if the do what Billie Friars did and ask a company for loads of gifted stuff and then copy the designs 😂 as we all know you have no morals!
P.S it’s like playing Where’s Wally trying to spot the #gifted on both of the baby pictures!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.