Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also have gone from quite liking Stacey Soloman, to feeling like her and Hinch are morphing into one person. I might be being unfair and she could have Arsenal season tickets but was very annoyed by her being at the game today and in a corporate box and with all the boys fully kitted out in Arsenal gear, only a few weeks after Jamie was gifted the same. You have to have a basic membership to even be in with a chance of buying tickets to games and even then it's rare you are successful, so something like that to me is basically priceless! Dedicate and very upset Gooner here, if you hadn't guessed.
I am totally with you on the gifted football tickets, it irritates me so so much for similar reasons.

The team I support is the same. You have to buy a membership to be in with a chance of tickets, but you’re competing against to so many other members that you’re rarely successful.

Even when you do manage to get them, the prices are ridiculous. By the time you’ve factored in travel & other costs it’s an expensive afternoon out.

But not for the likes of Grinch & Solomon with their #gifted lifestyle. Massively irritating to me that real football fans are unable to see their teams, while sodding Instagram influencers are getting premium packages for nothing.

That’s my Monday morning rant over with!
Off to join the ticket master queue to try & buy tickets to see my team now! 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel more and more that she's cracking up ( i wouldn't wish this on her) The not sleeping and posting on
Insta in the night with the Gretal filter it's weird behaviour!
I think it must be a struggle for her to keep up the "Hinch" act day in day out!!
Why can't she be happy with what she's got? Stop with the greed, t
ake time to enjoy your family!! In my opinion she's heading for a fall!!

Reactions: 9
Why is this woman so damn selfish?! This posting stories from bed while your husband and baby sleep is just next level entitlement!

Imagine Jamie did it! She’d be STRAIGHT on the witch!
Jamie must sleep like a log considering how little he appears to do.i am a very light sleeper but I would imagine this would wake anyone up?
Or perhaps it's all pre-precorded too?

Jamie must sleep like a log considering how little he appears to do.i am a very light sleeper but I would imagine this would wake anyone up?
Or perhaps it's all pre-precorded too?
That bright flash and ridiculous voice in the middle of the night...it’s madness. Surely you do all you can NOT to risk waking your baby?!

To be honest even if he woke up and complained she’d clearly carry on doing what she wants without care for the impact her actions have on others. She’s proven who is number 1 on countless occasions!

Reactions: 8
That bright flash and ridiculous voice in the middle of the night...it’s madness. Surely you do all you can NOT to risk waking your baby?!

To be honest even if he woke up and complained she’d clearly carry on doing what she wants without care for the impact her actions have on others. She’s proven who is number 1 on countless occasions!
She gets worse every day doesnt she🙃

Reactions: 5
You could be right,hence the drama.We know she doesn't seem to handle anything alone.
Also because her videoing herself in the middle of the night would definitely wake up or annoy Jamie 😂 it's sad but alot of couples have separate rooms once a baby comes x

Reactions: 4
Sorry i dont believe she is anything like a simpleton and in saying that you're falling for her act. She does all this to make her relatable to her audience to make them believe she is a simple homemaker who gets stuff wrong. Just remember she is an award winning salesperson! You dont get that without being worldly and cunning. Thats all why she is so successful. And a millionnaire on the back of that! Dont fall for the act please 😊
Oh as I said she’s very sales savvy. But that doesn’t as I said make her worldly wise or cultured. Once a chav. A chav can be a great sales person, which she is. But she has no worldly life experience or exposure to culture, but that also doesn’t mean she’s not cunning.

Why is this woman so damn selfish?! This posting stories from bed while your husband and baby sleep is just next level entitlement!

She’s most likely fast asleep too. It’s probably all prerecorded content that her gleam minion uploads.

She’s a bleeping loon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not read through the comments so no idea if it's already been said but HOW THE HELL is she getting away with putting * at the end of her massive paragraph to mean gifted items. Doesn't it need to be ad? At the beginning, somewhere, anywhere. She's absolutely shocking and should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 11
Reading all about babies born close together, can anyone beat my mums record? She had me in November 1974 and my brother and sister (twins) in September 1975.
3 babies in 10 months! Currently we are all the same age until my birthday in november.

We get called irish triplets.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Reading all about babies born close together, can anyone beat my mums record? She had me in November 1974 and my brother and sister (twins) in September 1975.
3 babies in 10 months! Currently we are all the same age until my birthday in november.

I had 3 in 3 years and that was hard enough!
Having 3 under a year old! Wow your mum must be super mum 😍

Reactions: 11
Does anyone understand the phenomenon of changing voices to suit a particular situation? I haven't discovered whether it has a name or not.
But her speech patterns intrigue me.
I've read that people with high esteem never change the level of their voice no matter who they are talking to.In reading about it I've only managed to confuse myself🙃
She definitely has several different voices(not including gretel-who is just unhinged) her cleaning voice,her e-bayer voice,the way she talks to Jamie,her girls day out voice,her business head voice(on the way to meetings etc) and I'm sure there's more. So I am now confused as to when she is most confident and when she is floundering or actually when she is plainly taking the piss.Now that you are all bamboozled by this rambling
Professor Pratt is now going to have a 2nd coffee and try to work it out.

10 months between me and my sister lol I was born jan 1968 she was born in the November ..not much on tv back then I reckon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I can’t watch her especially with that filter I detest it why does she keep using it it’s truly vile ! I also can’t listen to her fake voices her way of speaking changes from post to post I don’t think Sophie even knows who she is , she is going to give herself genuine anxiety if she does not take heed we know she reads here so let’s hope she listens and reigns it in andvtakes time just to be herself and enjoy being a mam she will burn herself out at this rate and I predict even those who have enjoyed watching her will get tired unless they enjoy watching the car crash must be honest when I see someone genuinely coming loose I can’t watch not my idea of entertainment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.