Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you change as time goes on... but my god. I did some stalking on her personal insta. I did not recognise her šŸ˜Ø sheā€™s lovely looking now but so different back then
She looked so much more relatable back then.

Reactions: 8
I know you change as time goes on... but my god. I did some stalking on her personal insta. I did not recognise her šŸ˜Ø sheā€™s lovely looking now but so different back then
Oh those eyebrows....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
2 young girls locally have both called their babies Ronnie , could be a coincidence but doubt it, also a friends daughter is having twin boys and she is calling them Ronnie & Reggie her mam is appalled but biting her tongue , her dad just said why not give them Kray for middle names too ! but the lass and her boyfriend are adamant
My friends last name is Biggs and wanted to names her son Ronnie (after the great train robber) but at the last minute called him Reggie. Seems like a lot of kids are getting called Ronnie and Reggie for some bizarre reason.

I thought Mrs Hinch was going to call him Harry Hinch all the way through her pregnancy was so shocked when it wasnt a H name like the dog šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Having a new meals highlight... suspect a Gousto or HelloFresh collaboration is a coming [emoji849]
NOOOO! Stay the duck away and keep your chavvy clawed hands off Gousto!! I freakinā€™ love Gousto and if she goes anywhere near it Iā€™ll be gutted [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Reactions: 5
Yikes, as did the original poster!
Not the firsr time shes done that

Know what we havenā€™t seen in bleeping forever ?

That monstrosity of a crib with the wheels ? Last time we saw that it was like June ?

Did that go on Depop too hun ?
I saw a wheel of it on her story i think it was yest. It was downstairs in the old lounge part i believe

Reactions: 1
And she ends her day in typical fashion after a day of swipe ups, ebay tat, a new cooking segment (that should be good for a laugh) and a peak at her * gifted dining room with her words of wisdom. What would we all do without you Mrs. Hinch? (sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi šŸ‘‹ new member here.... Iā€™ve been nosing here and Iā€™m absolutely stunned of actually how much youā€™ve hit the nail on the head with Hinch. Can I just say.... not only the looks of the face have changed.... Iā€™m not a fan of this wallpaper!!!
Perhaps its good she does get things gifted as going on these photos her style is as dodgy as she is šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How do i see her personal insta? Is she still accepting people because i requested like a week ago and still not accepted

Reactions: 1
I am honestly not being a witch but if I didnt know how old she was I would say she was late forties, early fifties on these photos!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Soph-picks up a photo of Henry wearing a straw hat. ā€˜This was his first photo shootā€™ I donā€™t think heā€™s actually seen this oneā€™ shouts Henry! Soph, he is a dog! He cannot look at photos and see himself. He is not Ronnieā€™s brother and normal people would not give their dog a bedroom designed for humans.
Anthropomorphism-treating an animal like a human.It is not healthy or normal behaviour.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soph-picks up a photo of Henry wearing a straw hat. ā€˜This was his first photo shootā€™ I donā€™t think heā€™s actually seen this oneā€™ shouts Henry! Soph, he is a dog! He cannot look at photos and see himself. He is not Ronnieā€™s brother and normal people would not give their dog a bedroom designed for humans.
Anthropomorphism-treating an animal like a human.It is not healthy or normal behaviour.
This photo makes me pee myself every time I see it. Itā€™s so ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.