Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed Grinch’s new bestie has just taken her baby for a #gifted swimming lesson. Do these people ever pay for anything? She even used that gifted gif, the hard to see one that Grinch likes.
Stacey started using it first actually a couple of weeks ago and now started again. I didn’t even notice that it was gifted that’s how bad it is to find 😂

Reactions: 6
It was a life time ago- we all have memories like this -things that make us cringe?Thanks for your comment but I really wasnt looking for sympathy,I was making a point about how she speaks and why? Please don't take this the wrong way x 😘
I know you were I was just shocked that someone would say that! Sorry to go on about it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t though she used to be a lot bigger, it’s well documented. I’ve no idea how she stays so small now on that poor diet but she’s definitely having some help somewhere!
But she doesn’t show or say how much she eats. Just that she’s cooked or ordered takeaway or made cereal. I don’t think we should really focus on her weight

Reactions: 7
Do you think they sleep in separate rooms?
Good theory. They might take the 'nights' in turns, or on some sort of rota so the person that isn't doing the feeds, sleeps in the spare room and gets a decent, undisturbed sleep. To be fair, if your circumstances allow for it, this is quite a good set up in those early month, before baby is sleeping for longer periods.

She’s most likely fast asleep too. It’s probably all prerecorded content that her gleam minion uploads.
I now have an image of her filming in the middle of the afternoon, with the blinds down and black up covers up and a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the bedroom door. She'll then walk downstairs, laughing to herself and ask Jamie to make her a 50 shades of milk, cup of tea because she'd worked so hard filming her insomnia clips!

Can anyone explain how I undo it when it happens.i seem to make a habit of it 😳
If it's within an hour, you can edit your post. Just click the edit button, and delete, the repeated text and then press save 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stacey started using it first actually a couple of weeks ago and now started again. I didn’t even notice that it was gifted that’s how bad it is to find 😂
I didn’t realise that, the first time I saw it was on a Grinch story. I’ve only really started having a nosy at Stacey’s stories since the sudden ‘friendship’ between her & Grinch because I’m a bit suspicious of it all.

That gif can be really difficult to spot though, makes you wonder if they use it because they’re actually a bit embarrassed about just how much free stuff they’re accepting. They ought to be!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t though she used to be a lot bigger, it’s well documented. I’ve no idea how she stays so small now on that poor diet but she’s definitely having some help somewhere!
She previously had a gastric band that had to be removed because it slipped, which is quite common. What she doesn't mention is that the band-to-bypass surgery is very popular nowadays, as bands are pretty rubbish and failing in more and more people. I reckon she had a bypass when it was removed and conveniently forgot to tell people. If she was fat before the band, she'd get fat when it was removed, unless she had some extra help somewhere. TBH I think that's fine (I had a bypass) but I wish people would be honest about it.

Reactions: 3
Oh no Stacey’s even made highlights now for swipe ups ahhhhh!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Good theory. They might take the 'nights' in turns, or on some sort of rota so the person that isn't doing the feeds, sleeps in the spare room and gets a decent, undisturbed sleep. To be fair, if your circumstances allow for it, this is quite a good set up in those early month, before baby is sleeping for longer periods.

I now have an image of her filming in the middle of the afternoon, with the blinds down and black up covers up and a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the bedroom door. She'll then walk downstairs, laughing to herself and ask Jamie to make her a 50 shades of milk, cup of tea because she'd worked so hard filming her insomnia clips!

If it's within an hour, you can edit your post. Just click the edit button, and delete, the repeated text and then press save 😊
What edit button?🤪

I have a friend who has 2 older sisters,her Mum had Quadruples so she had 7 under 4 years old! Can you imagine? X
Just popped in to ask if you minded me mentioning you in our Christmas song?

It’s on this Gretal vid. I can't believe she made me break my self imposed Tattler ban to rant about her too! 🙄View attachment 43365
Oh,was she bleating about that? I missed it! Tbh she disturbs me when I 'm not expecting that face I pull an equally strange one ,a cross between hannibal lecter and a bad smell.

She previously had a gastric band that had to be removed because it slipped, which is quite common. What she doesn't mention is that the band-to-bypass surgery is very popular nowadays, as bands are pretty rubbish and failing in more and more people. I reckon she had a bypass when it was removed and conveniently forgot to tell people. If she was fat before the band, she'd get fat when it was removed, unless she had some extra help somewhere. TBH I think that's fine (I had a bypass) but I wish people would be honest about it.
I've always been curious about how these work during a pregnancy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I feel a bit sorry for her today.

Not diagnosing but overall she just seems like someone’s who’s really struggling. Like even her crying coz her family were standing around him yesterday & then in knots over his injections, plus she don’t seem to be able to be on her own with him... If she’s like this now can you imagine when the real work starts, it is starting to feel like a car crash about to happen tbh
I agree with a pp that she should slow down.

What happens with her is she seems to have these down days, rebuilds herself then the swipe up cycle restarts until the next burnout

Reactions: 11

Not diagnosing but overall she just seems like someone’s who’s really struggling. Like even her crying coz her family were standing around him yesterday & then in knots over his injections, plus she don’t seem to be able to be on her own with him... If she’s like this now can you imagine when the real work starts, it is starting to feel like a car crash about to happen tbh

What happens with her is she seems to have these down days, rebuilds herself then the swipe up cycle restarts until the next burnout
I understand how you feel.My sympathy comes and goes.Sometimes she's like a little lost soul and other times I give myself a good talking to and say come on Boob we've got a job to do.

Reactions: 14

I think the injections is normal??? I was anxious to take my boy to his on my own to all three as my partner was working. Maybe it’s a first time mum thing I don’t know I am an emotional person tho 😂 hormones don’t help. At least it shows she cares I supposed. And the crying was slightly dramatic but maybe she’s just grateful they all love him and grateful for the company I do think she is lonely. I don’t mind that side of her. But then she ruins it with the lies manipulation and everything else she does

Reactions: 13

How do we know how much of what she says is real and how much of it is bullshit though? Is this stuff genuinely upsetting her or does she just want engagement from her relatable army? I feel I can't trust or believe anything I see, hear or read from her 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wonder why she is lonely though? She has a large family,friends,partner.
I'm going to say something controversial now...
Does anyone else think there are shades of Kylie Minogue and Michael Hutchence about her and Jamie's relationship.He seems to have had quite an influence on her.

Reactions: 1
I wonder why she is lonely though? She has a large family,friends,partner.
I'm going to say something controversial now...
Does anyone else think there are shades of Kylie Minogue and Michael Hutchence about her and Jamie's relationship.He seems to have had quite an influence on her.
I don’t know what you mean by the kylie thing 😂😂 but I meant lonely in terms of girl friends. There’s only so much time you can spend with your mum and husband. I’m not saying it’s not her fault she’s lonely as we’ve all heard the stories about her step sisters and ex school friends etc etc saying she isn’t very nice. But everyone needs friends and time away from family. We all need girl time and she doesn’t seem to have that. I do think it’s weird she is never on her own I think she’s just babied by her mum not because she has something wrong with her like some people on here think

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.