Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her especially with that filter I detest it why does she keep using it it’s truly vile ! I also can’t listen to her fake voices her way of speaking changes from post to post I don’t think Sophie even knows who she is , she is going to give herself genuine anxiety if she does not take heed we know she reads here so let’s hope she listens and reigns it in andvtakes time just to be herself and enjoy being a mam she will burn herself out at this rate and I predict even those who have enjoyed watching her will get tired unless they enjoy watching the car crash must be honest when I see someone genuinely coming loose I can’t watch not my idea of entertainment
I genuinely think she’s addicted to be honest.

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch her especially with that filter I detest it why does she keep using it it’s truly vile ! I also can’t listen to her fake voices her way of speaking changes from post to post I don’t think Sophie even knows who she is , she is going to give herself genuine anxiety if she does not take heed we know she reads here so let’s hope she listens and reigns it in andvtakes time just to be herself and enjoy being a mam she will burn herself out at this rate and I predict even those who have enjoyed watching her will get tired unless they enjoy watching the car crash must be honest when I see someone genuinely coming loose I can’t watch not my idea of entertainment
I just wrote something along these lines a couple of comments back- the different voices are strange to say the least.
At my first ever interview aged 17 I distinctly remember the interviewer saying along the lines of ,when you decide who you are I'll see you again.
I was distraught and it's one of those life memories that still makes me cringe.
But he was right,not only did I have an undefined accent having moved from SouthLondon to Essex but I was full of angst having just lost a sibling and dealing with the effect this was having on my parents.There is a fine line between calling her out and being responsible for her breakdown?
I agree in that I don't really want to watch the latter.

I just wrote something along these lines a couple of comments back- the different voices are strange to say the least.
At my first ever interview aged 17 I distinctly remember the interviewer saying along the lines of ,when you decide who you are I'll see you again.
I was distraught and it's one of those life memories that still makes me cringe.
But he was right,not only did I have an undefined accent having moved from SouthLondon to Essex but I was full of angst having just lost a sibling and dealing with the effect this was having on my parents.There is a fine line between calling her out and being responsible for her breakdown?

Sorry.took a phone call and posted that twice!
Can anyone explain how I undo it when it happens.i seem to make a habit of it 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I reported her to Instagram the other day for spamming with all her undisclosed ads for the activity comic - sorry journal.
Nothing will come of it but it gave me some satisfaction.

Why is this woman so damn selfish?! This posting stories from bed while your husband and baby sleep is just next level entitlement!

Imagine Jamie did it! She’d be STRAIGHT on the witch!
She’s always given the impression that she strongly believes she’s married beneath her and he should forever continually be worshipping the ground she walks on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I posted this on the Stacey Solomon thread, but it applies to the likes of beggy Hinch too... the only way these begs will lose their power is when we stop watching them and giving them views.

Reactions: 11
Why is this woman so damn selfish?! This posting stories from bed while your husband and baby sleep is just next level entitlement!

Imagine Jamie did it! She’d be STRAIGHT on the witch!
This is to make a point that she is up all night, being a mum, doing her best......in it together 🙄
Solomon posts from bed, now hinch. We don't need to see it we've all been there lol!

Reactions: 7
Why does she push Lenor and Fairy? It’s just encouraging people to spend unnecessarily yet again, isn’t one enough for the whole family?

Reactions: 4
I have literally just commented on Hinches latest grid post. All I said was Wow that’s a lot of gifted stuff....I am not joking when I say this but I’m less than two minutes, that’s 120 seconds, the comment was deleted! I’m actually flabbergasted she works that quickly!
Wow! I msgd her how to hold baby so he doesn't cry when getting needle and nothing!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Reading all about babies born close together, can anyone beat my mums record? She had me in November 1974 and my brother and sister (twins) in September 1975.
3 babies in 10 months! Currently we are all the same age until my birthday in november.

We get called irish triplets.
I have a friend who has 2 older sisters,her Mum had Quadruples so she had 7 under 4 years old! Can you imagine? X

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I CANNOT believe she said she "feels sick" about taking him for jabs. Well done Hinch, now all your shoppers are going to turn antivax and we're all fucked. 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why does she push Lenor and Fairy? It’s just encouraging people to spend unnecessarily yet again, isn’t one enough for the whole family?
I think it's one for them and one for baby.Nonsense isn't it? Find a 1 size fits all-it's not as if Jamie is getting his overalls dirty and at worst she gets makeup on her clothes.
But the short answer is she gets double bubble and I don't mean soap suds.

I CANNOT believe she said she "feels sick" about taking him for jabs. Well done Hinch, now all your shoppers are going to turn antivax and we're all fucked. 😠
Has she deleted this? I cant find it but I reacted anyway

I have a friend who has 2 older sisters,her Mum had Quadruples so she had 7 under 4 years old! Can you imagine? X
duck me-I only tried it once - didn't like it! I would have done a Lord Lucan.
WOh! I didn't mean to implicate murder-I would have disappeared!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Was just watching yesterdays stories, even potatoes in boiling hot water aren't safe from Hinchy's prodding...in come a pair of tongs...Poke poke

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just noticed Grinch’s new bestie has just taken her baby for a #gifted swimming lesson. Do these people ever pay for anything? She even used that gifted gif, the hard to see one that Grinch likes.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Sorry.took a phone call and posted that twice!
Can anyone explain how I undo it when it happens.i seem to make a habit of it 😳
What a horrible thing for an interviewer to say to you!

Reactions: 5
I think it's one for them and one for baby.Nonsense isn't it? Find a 1 size fits all-it's not as if Jamie is getting his overalls dirty and at worst she gets makeup on her clothes.
But the short ⁹
What a horrible thing for an interviewer to say to you!
It was a life time ago- we all have memories like this -things that make us cringe?Thanks for your comment but I really wasnt looking for sympathy,I was making a point about how she speaks and why? Please don't take this the wrong way x 😘

Reactions: 1
On a separate note is there a tattle page for cleaning-my-anxiety-away. She is grinding on my nerves just like hinch. They are like carbon copies. I would love a good rant about her. They talk alike and are as bad as each other

On a separate note is there a tattle page for cleaning-my-anxiety-away. She is grinding on my nerves just like hinch. They are like carbon copies. I would love a good rant about her. They talk alike and are as bad as each other
I stumbled across her IG recently, she really is a carbon copy of Grinch. I feel a bit sad for her, and anyone else who wastes their life trying to be someone else when they could just be themselves.

Reactions: 6
Some people just have good metabolisms she might be one of those people. eat as much as they want and not gain weight
She doesn’t though she used to be a lot bigger, it’s well documented. I’ve no idea how she stays so small now on that poor diet but she’s definitely having some help somewhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.