Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he doesn’t think that defacing books in a shop is acceptable behaviour

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It wouldn’t be too bad if they BOTH signed the book when it first came out.
But now it’s just weird him walking around signing his wife’s books.

i bet all the Huns will be scrambling around looking for one creaming themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he's proud that his wife is conning her "fans" into buying a book they've obviously already got just because it's been updated and got a new chapter at the end???!!!
The emotion he should be feeling is disgust not pride 🙄🙄 .. the prick👍🏼

Reactions: 21
Can a local nusty troll go and buy one of those he’s signed and stick it on eBay. Bet the huns will start a bidding war!
I reckon our @fannysjohnny should get her ass down to the local tessshco & sign ‘tattle: fred 500’ before the hunnays rush down there. Come on Fanny, choppy chop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Did he actually just deface a book in Tesco?! What an absolute wankstain. And Inch you might want to get your stories in order as the bleeping sharpie was in your hand in the first one before you spontaneously decided to cause criminal damage. What an absolute fucktard. I have no words.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Jimbob actually has a sharpie in his hand, saying he might sign some of his wife's £4.50 book! CRINGEEEE!!!!!
I noticed that too.

ThErE's PlEnTy Of PeNs RoUnD hERe.... aye you already had one in your hand, you tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ on a bike. There is no end to Inch's bellendery. What an absolute moron he is, hope he paid for that book after scribbling in it. He doesn't even know his own name. Your name is not Hinch JimBoB, you didn't write the book, no ones going to buy it now you ruined it. Time to email Tesco and pretend I was going to buy it till I saw he had scribbled in it. Cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haven't caught up and I'm sure it's been said but what a bleeping bleep vandalising a book. What an absolute arsewipe.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.