Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch is so embarrassing 🤦‍♀️Imagine all the huns bloody hyper now trying to get that book,whoever does will be creaming themselves like a right bleeping saddo.
It’ll be on his stories later🙄
And,another day off Soph? duck me what a life eh

Reactions: 23
His nose job must have left that creep with a nasally twang in his voice. Money must be running short at the wooden house cause he sure as hell is plugging the new chapter of our beautiful Lennie. Like who gives a duck

Reactions: 20
Fannnnnnks Schweeet’arrrt 💕 Poor old Weepy Al‘s going to need to get his hands on some more pallets as the bleeping fluffheads all want their own watch tower. He was last seen heading to Maldon tip, leaving a trail of tears behind him, bless’is’arrrt 🤧💦💦
Spotted nearby

CAB6A6DF-1156-4890-81A8-28CD8BF32B15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why the duck is this wankpuffin signing her crappy book in Tesco?

(Also - 4.50 - bleeping mugs buying it!)

Lets not mention the heavy breathing....Imagine that slob heaving away on top of you 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Awww man you’ve put me right of my ‘cuppa’ (I actually do drink tea and coffee not just pretend like a physco )😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the actual duck is that twit signing books in Tesco? He’s always lurking around in there, heavy breathing and thinks he’s something special 🙄

Hey, Jimbobcreepyslob, your name is actually Mr Hinchliffe and you’ve just defaced an unpaid for item in a supermarket. twit

Honestly, that is just so creepy 🤢
The creepy fat bleep is so desperate for fame

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've contacted Tesco to see if this is acceptable behaviour cause I'll be doodling over everything if it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry I'm 3 hours Kate, but that undeclared ad from Inch has really fucked me off. Just the sheer audacity of him thinking the rules don't apply to him. Arrogant prick.

It's an affiate link to a product where sales will directly benefit him, and he thinks he doesn't have to declare 'Ad'? Its not bleeping hard you simpleton.

Who's got the link for reporting to the ASA?

Reactions: 27
Is he on bleeping glue 🤣 Signing his wife’s ‘book’?! Why in the name of almighty Jesus duck would you ever do that?

I have never known a bigger wanker in my life. Pair of absolute WABS.
Think he's sniffed whatever Soph took on rons burffffday, yano the live, if ya nose ya nose oioi

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel the need for capital letters for this…..

Of ALL the CRINGY tit we’ve had to endure from this wet piece of bleeping lettuce ….
I cannot cope with the signing her book.
Just abit of a laugh, you’ve got that right. A lot of people will be laughing at you.

ABSOLUTE bleeping MELT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've contacted Tesco to see if this is acceptable behaviour cause I'll be doodling over everything if it is.
I might go in my local tesco and start writing 'blessyerart luv from Inch' inside the front covers of her books if they say it's OK. Please update us with their comments!

• Haha
Nahhhhh asif hes there with his pen signing bleeping random books 😂😂 well dont jimbob, youve wrote more in that book than she did 😭😭

I might go in my local tesco and start writing 'blessyerart luv from Inch' inside the front covers of her books if they say it's OK. Please update us with their comments!
Pop the link to tattle in them give some real insight into her fake life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I'm 3 hours Kate, but that undeclared ad from Inch has really fucked me off. Just the sheer audacity of him thinking the rules don't apply to him. Arrogant prick.

It's an affiate link to a product where sales will directly benefit him, and he thinks he doesn't have to declare 'Ad'? Its not bleeping hard you simpleton.

Who's got the link for reporting to the ASA?

here you go

We should print stickers with a QR code linking to thread 500 and stick them inside 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I honestly cannot comprehend who would be buying the Meeemoir two years on. It’s done. It’s over. All the huns have it already. New chapter or not.
sales must be bad for jim Bob to have been sent in to do undeclared ads for it.

Reactions: 32
That man is a total idiot.
Can you imagine Marian Keyes husband popping in to Waterstones to sign her latest book… no because it’s a crazy thing to do! And she is a real author, not a tend one.
Jamie needs to get a job. It’s clearly effecting him mentally, roaming around the supermarket like a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.