Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the actual duck is that twit signing books in Tesco? He’s always lurking around in there, heavy breathing and thinks he’s something special 🙄

Hey, Jimbobcreepyslob, your name is actually Mr Hinchliffe and you’ve just defaced an unpaid for item in a supermarket. twit

Honestly, that is just so creepy 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Since when have he been Verified on IG? I’ve only just noticed on the Screenshot Above.

god I bet that has gone to his head.

Reactions: 14
Why the actual duck is that twit signing books in Tesco? He’s always lurking around in there, heavy breathing and thinks he’s something special 🙄

Hey, Jimbobcreepyslob, your name is actually Mr Hinchliffe and you’ve just defaced an unpaid for item in a supermarket. twit

Honestly, that is just so creepy 🤢
was gonna say, has he got permission to do it. Answer thst jamie lol

Reactions: 12
It doesn't even look like an 'official' signature - just like some idiot has scrawled in a book (I guess that would be correct then)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly, could he make it any more obvious that he just wants their money? Encouraging sheep to race out and go wild in the book aisle when everyone’s struggling for money - and no doubt they will.

What an absolute wank.

AND taking a bleeping pen with him..just shows that it was pre planned. Sales not going so well?

Reactions: 36
Hes taken down the story where he signs it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 twit! He's just pointing at it with a sharpie now! Bet she gave him a right earful over it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is he on bleeping glue 🤣 Signing his wife’s ‘book’?! Why in the name of almighty Jesus duck would you ever do that?

I have never known a bigger wanker in my life. Pair of absolute WABS.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jamie is such a twit! Defacing that book. Not paying for that book. He has no manners or etiquette. He’s a grown up chav. Wonder what would happen to us mere mortals, if we decided to write in books that are in a shop?? He really does think he is something special. Well I’ve reported the unemployed, work shy, smarmy, goggle eyed git to the ASA for undeclared ADs. Hope he gets a warning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just for a laff guuuyyysssh just for a laff. ‘Ope you awl enjoy da nu chapta!

Hope you enjoy being arrested for committing criminal damage you prick.

Reactions: 20
So he went into Tesco and creepily defaced a book that he didn’t pay for… wtf

Do any of you had the video of the two of them… it might have been the night of Ronnie bday party… the snowy night. I’ve looked for it but can’t find. I’m fankkk oooo

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Hinch panelling the house similar to Sims 2, Inch defacing books, he hasn’t got a clue.

Our sophs a bit quiet today isn’t she, one little post on the bloody ducks and that’s it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Hinches content is running low so inch starts signing books he hasn't written in Tescho

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.