Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes it children’s bedding if it is for a double bed and just white and grey? I don’t know any children with double beds, teenagers maybe.
Ronnie’s got a double in his new nightmare room bedroom so that must be the green light for hubs to buy their 3year olds double beds🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning trollzz 😂 I hope you are all ready for the vomfest incoming. Mother’s Day is hard for so many of us ,I posted a picture saying thinking of those without mums,without children,who can’t be mums etc.
From her it will be sickening presents,cards,soppy music,ME,ME,ME. One of the hardest days of the year for many of us but I doubt that will be acknowledged
I bet she will now if she reads on here

Reactions: 13
Show us how you got the plastic bag out the tree then you bleeping liar.

Why does she lie about the most ridiculous things?

If it happened she'd have filmed it 100%, zooming in on Jamie's tiny crotch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hinch sheep seem to religiously use the words ‘troll’ or ‘jealous’ when defending Hinch, yet seem to be the biggest ‘trolls’ walking the planet. You can’t argue with stupid
They think it’s ok because they are white-knighting for poor defenceless Soph 🙈…like she cares, she just hits block and counts her cash!

• Heart
I know most people’s faces are not symmetrical but the skelator filter makes one nostril 👃🏻 bigger than the other 🤷🏻‍♀️
65FC4EAC-1B10-4A38-8744-03FBA2C936A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She does realise they could all move in now? They could have moved in when their sale completed... most normal people have to live in amongst the renovations.
She's not exactly 'normal' though is she 🤣 I'm sure she is waiting until each room has its big moment to shine on a tit reel that shows us every inch of the home they specifically bought to give them privacy and better security for their young family ...

Reactions: 18
Are any other tattlers absolutely livid they’ve got a hinch bunch of tulips from the kids but are trying their best not to look ungrateful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
What I don’t understand is how the Hinchers know to go for Eileen? Is there some secret group run by Hinch where she gives orders to the chosen ones? Or is it actually Fiddle and Mamfa doing the hounding?
I’d guess it’s Fiddle and Mamfa.

I’ve been reporting people, bots and posts by the bucketload this morning. Anyone that is attacking non hinchers on that BBC Radio 2 post has been reported and their pages, bots on Hinch’s followers have too. Im utterly bleeping sick of this woman now.

She’s queen of the plastics. Plastic face, plastic life, plastic bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Might be Kate to the party here but she's created a 'play' highlight on her page, which I find laughable tbh. She's barely done anything with poor Ronnie for all that time and now she's seemingly aiming for the mummy audience? Telling that the highlight is only a week old...

(Photo edited to protect identities of the idiots among my friends that follow her)
It noticed this too yesterday and had a good cackle myself too. Here's betting there's some children's subscription boxes or other children play based learning collaboration coming up later in the year. This is just setting some 'groundwork' to be mother earth over there in their heavily styled, yet way too far from the main heart of the home, play room!

There was an article in OK mag yesterday that called Hinch a mummy blogger, I take it they’ve never seen her stories with Ron and the WW then 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There was an article in OK mag yesterday that called Hinch a mummy blogger, I take it they’ve never seen her stories with Ron and the WW then 😡
I would never take any parenting advice from HER! What a joke! Mrs Hinch is the one who needs parenting advice because she’s pretty rubbish at protecting and looking after her two little boys!

Reactions: 24
A little message from Henners regarding Mother’s Day 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Oh kidda just duck off …… it had to be about her on her wedding day again

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely she’s got some better pictures of her and her mother rather than just the wedding day, surely? Or am I just wishful thinking.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.