Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After AutismCafe posted that QnA. Hinches sheep went after her. Why is Hinch allowing this bullying behaviour
Because she is a vindictive witch and her bloody army are a bunch of trolls the irony of them slaggng Tattlers off, bloody hypocrites !

Reactions: 19
410DBA32-BCE6-45DD-8890-C10B61F02DC7.png
F1F08D1E-2BFC-4103-8D4F-3B1F25B3E8A5.png
4DAC2382-95C6-4D70-9C32-A82345AA9CE7.png

I’m sure it’s been mentioned already, and each to their own & all, but those colours & lines round the chin genuinely look weird as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just had a look at her Tesco crap online, her kids bedding range is a joke! Only one style, white with grey stars and only available in double! £9 for a sheet and £26 for a duvet cover, prices aren’t too bad but I’d not pay that for a white cover with grey stars, we pay similar for cath kidston bedding but it’s bright cute patterns and available in single bed

Reactions: 19
I may be old and no oil painting myself but how can Zopha look in the mirror with those awful eyebrows and the most bizarre makeup and think it looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s because they’re trying to flog a “Hinch bundle”. They’ve paid her for the ad so they obviously want to use it. They think they’re being clever deleting it off the grid as there’s less traceability for ASA investigation. People can still screen record and screen shot stories though so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I sent a screen record of it and they’ve replied to say that they will analyse my enquiry. It’s probably a generic letter but if lots of us complain then surely they have to do something about it.

Reactions: 25
So was she sent that Iconic palette?! Because on Iconic stories it says they were hand picked by Hinch. Confused

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else catch that Paul Sinha TV quiz on ITV tonight? Joe Swash was on and he said he'd never heard of Lingo and asked if it was a real game show 😏 whether he was throwing shade or not, I enjoyed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1153017View attachment 1153019View attachment 1153022

I’m sure it’s been mentioned already, and each to their own & all, but those colours & lines round the chin genuinely look weird as duck
I think if you saw her heavily contoured face (using blatantly the wrong shades for her) in natural light, there is no way in hell I would buy those products. It must look terrible. Too heavily applied, applied incorrectly, heavily filtered and still looks bad.
Oh, and did I mention, they work with Hinch. So, it's a no from me.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.