Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes definitely had more lip filler done recently, that's why shes talking so oddly. All the insta " influencers " are morphing into the same sex doll look :ROFLMAO: but hands down sofa is the biggest narc of them all, proper loves herself :sick:

Reactions: 21
I'm actually uncomfortable watching that. She would lick her own bean if she could bend that way.
Happy Saturday everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

I also have submitted a complaint to the ASA. It’s completely misleading. That is NOT what that makeup looks like (although iconic may drop her after seeing that awful attempt!!)

if I did my makeup like that my husband would try and rub It off my face cause it looks like I’ve got muck on my cheek! 🤣🤣

• Haha
What a bleeping freak she is 🤣🤣🤣
Always expect to see a bit of drool coming out of her very plumped up mouth as she's eye bleeping away to camera, lusting after herself 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

I also have submitted a complaint to the ASA. It’s completely misleading. That is NOT what that makeup looks like (although iconic may drop her after seeing that awful attempt!!)

if I did my makeup like that my husband would try and rub It off my face cause it looks like I’ve got muck on my cheek! 🤣🤣
Thank you! Complaint submitted

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you have to use a FILTER that strong to flog make up, the products are obviously completely rubbish! Why cant Iconic see that this Narcissistic hole is actually a detriment to their brand, never mind the fact the stupid cow has made it look like she’s smearing actual dog tit on her face by using a contour shade that is way too dark! Jesus could she love herself any more!? 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Still can’t believe this woman had the nerve to take the piss out of Tulisa
998AF0AA-A0A2-433D-9713-133818D288C6.jpeg

DC86E557-E153-4385-BA91-9E03C5EE03C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
The ‘before’ and ‘after’ literally don’t look any different…
949A23D0-85AF-463F-A869-8495F3E7F62A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I love ittt.... I liiiiiike ittt.... love ittt....ooooh I like ittt. Absolutely nothing else in her vocabulary. She is the worst person.to advertise makeup.

Reactions: 28
Jamie needs to up his game for Mother’s Day, not just gifts from Ron, Lon and Henners. I wonder what he’ll get her from the WW? Will the ducks get mummaz a present as well. As she’s such a good tend farmer maybe there will be more animals for her to match Ron’s mural. So many questions and I’m already cringing for tomorrow’s post.
note the imported American Mothers day not Mothering Sunday! Our language is being eroded by business and men who want to change culture and the meaning of words. I feel bad for Soph, Autogynophiles widows suffer dreadful DV when they eventually open up.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Face looks abit yellow compared to your hands hunnay, like a sSscchimpshon
109FE243-1E05-48C0-8FC7-BD764DAD2304.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm actually uncomfortable watching that. She would lick her own bean if she could bend that way.
Happy Saturday everyone.
I literally love how you put things 🤣🤣

They won't a few of us have messaged them b4 won't on there tiktoks they ignore or delete comments 😡😡

Reactions: 10
Haven’t been on Tattle for a while but just seen the Iconic make up routine and I just had to come & comment.
The contour is so dark her face looks dirty 💀 and why oh WHY if she’s flogging make up has she used a filter? Iconic need to drop her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.