Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: that staircase just isn't central, her mundane life has driven her mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Three times I woke up suddenly last night after dreaming something was either chasing or about to fall on my 2 year old son. I wonder why that idea was in my head 🙄

Reactions: 15
Was also mentioned that her and SS havent interacted for while too...boom! Their she goes reposting SS story
I laughed she called her Mrs Hinch first, then caught herself and called her Soph

Why can’t these huns spot the danger?!!!! Why are they so stupid???
View attachment 1151389View attachment 1151390
OMG I thought that first one was on her page, not a random person who has never met Ronnie. It’s quite worrying how they speak about a strangers child

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I woke up from a dream about Mrs hinch 😆
Dream was..

" me and my son (I dont have a baby son I have a daughter) lol anyway we were at soft play & as we went past a bit to play i heard someone say Mrs hinch. So I stayed at that area to see what she was actually like.
Obviously she only had len with her. She came across as rude and just all about herself. Didn't care about others either. I remember getting my phone out to video of her u tattle lot 😆😆😆
I cant remember much more except at a point I interacted with lennie and she was like " I' need the loo" and just left the kid with me not knowing who I am...
Anyway... i think tattle is causing my bad dreams 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe how much dangerous and stupid behaviour she encourages and how many of the huns think it’s normal and ‘goals’ I worry for these people’s children if they’re putting them in the same situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
why do they insist on putting those baseball caps on little Ronnie it makes him look like a chav or a young rapper 😂
I have no problem with hats but why is the hat massive and why does it have to be sideways? 😂
Surely he should have a farmers flat cap now they're a farming family or maybe he's confused and needs a cowboy hat seeing as his bedroom has an American barn on it 😉

It started when they had Ronnie playing with ‘tend poo and Jamieshortforjames kept saying it was ‘tend
It's even worse now we know that Ronnie doesn't talk so he never said tend in the first place which means those pair of morons were actually teaching him it's called tend poo 🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Eurgh, there’s gonna be a vomtastic Mother’s Day display tomorrow as well isn’t there, Hinch glued to the sofa whilst she snatches and grabs at presents that all say best mummaazzzz with the sound of cackling and clevaaaaa filling the air. Maybe a tend blesserart story from Inch where she’s pinning Ronnieblessim down in the name of the gram. Henners there as well. Don’t know if I can take it guyssssch 🤢😫

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sick of hearing about her hinch Farm & all the ugly wooden 💩built by 'me n dad'. Move in or stfu woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was literally 😵 at Ron running into the enclosure. So much in media about dogs and never being alone with kids etc. Those fury things could hurt Ron so easily.

Reactions: 18
So, R & L love being in the garden, do they? They better not get used to it :cautious:

Reactions: 18
Were they reallyyy up and playing outside while it was still cold, or is the mild weather mucking up all your prerecords of them in winter gear 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jamie needs to up his game for Mother’s Day, not just gifts from Ron, Lon and Henners. I wonder what he’ll get her from the WW? Will the ducks get mummaz a present as well. As she’s such a good tend farmer maybe there will be more animals for her to match Ron’s mural. So many questions and I’m already cringing for tomorrow’s post.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I'm site your neighbours love you playing in the garden at 7am cough **bullshit** cough

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.