Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her make up friend Georgia put up a make up tutorial with a bit of contouring...coincidentally...just before hinchs story went up... copycatting again were you soph??!!!
Only Georgia's was soooooo much better than hinchs - she doesn't filter herself into oblivion and actually knows what's she's talking about and is much more natural on camera. Her end result doesn't look like up washed out drag queen either!

Reactions: 25
Complaint submitted to ASA! Shame on her advertising makeup with a filter on her face! Happy to take the money but not happy to show her real face with no makeup on to begin with. How can her makeup friend think this is ok? It’s just wrong, wrong, wrong - very misleading indeed. Mrs Hinch has had her day and needs cancelling

Reactions: 20
Always makes me laugh how she filters her chin. Sometimes it’s pointy, sometimes it’s square & bulky
0BC8AD28-CB38-498C-AFF8-591C1EA648FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Haven’t been on Tattle for a while but just seen the Iconic make up routine and I just had to come & comment.
The contour is so dark her face looks dirty 💀 and why oh WHY if she’s flogging make up has she used a filter? Iconic need to drop her.
Could watch it all, she's hideous 🤢

Reactions: 11
Question- would Iconic have to approve Sophie's stories before she posted them? Because I actually think Iconic themselves need to be reported to ASA as I'm sure they've said before that no filters have been used (I think it was said on previous thread when someone got a reply back from Iconic?) Clearly they use anyone to advertise for them and it's very obvious filters have been used (you can see slight glitches), but they don't care as long as people are influenced to buy. I honestly think ASA are useless, so maybe there isn't any point!

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe how much dangerous and stupid behaviour she encourages and how many of the huns think it’s normal and ‘goals’ I worry for these people’s children if they’re putting them in the same situations.
Because these are the same idiots who we see time and time again who buy a 50kg dog from a man in a pub off a friend of a friend with no idea of its history or care if it’s suitable to live with children to be shocked when it mauls their young baby or toddler.

Reactions: 10
I will never buy Iconic make up. It’s so good right that they need to have every man and his dog advertising it? Whatever. 💩

Reactions: 21
I literally thought who's that when her iconic ad started. Soph, that's not your face, we all know it's not you face. Stop pretending it's your face!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haven’t been on Tattle for a while but just seen the Iconic make up routine and I just had to come & comment.
The contour is so dark her face looks dirty 💀 and why oh WHY if she’s flogging make up has she used a filter? Iconic need to drop her.
Going by the pictures posted earlier of the husband, you are watching Autogynophile pressure so that an influencer is encouraging women to wear woman-face make-up to normalise it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.