Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So me and Mr blah blah have been to our friends house tonight in the living room was two boxes of the hinch dining set 😳 I thought I can't say anything but few wines in I did. Not been rude but why have you got Mrs hinch plates? My friend and her partner looked at me blankly and said who the hell is Mrs hinch are you drunk? I explained, anyway turns out it was a huge coincidence the husband had bought them, they have never heard of her. So i filled them in and now they want to return them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I bought that drinks trolley in B&M two years ago. Can't bear the thought of having something in common with her 😂

Speaking of &M kinda things, that bed combined with the light fitting is giving off S&M vibes... Question is who'd be cuffed to those bedposts 🤣🤣🤣
Fablon the shelves and paint the legs grey but don’t forget to add paint glitter hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 1
The speed that one of the alpacas got to when chasing the ducks was quite frightening. Why the duck has she been letting Ronnie into the ‘field’ on his own at such a distance away from her is despicable. She really doesn’t deserve children. 😡

Reactions: 30
What pisses me off the most is tattle says were is Jamie not seen him in while … boom there is Jamie, tattle says I thought Ronnie loved a cap but we never see them…boom a cap a day, tattle noticed she hid the play house … boom there is Ronnie in his play house, she always tries to show us whatever is mentioned here yet when it comes to Ronnie’s safety with the ww tattle complain how dangerous it is, how unsafe, how unpredictable and she just sticks her fingers up to us all, she really would let her poor innocent child get hurt rather just to try to prove she is right and we are all wrong 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 36
What pisses me off the most is tattle says were is Jamie not seen him in while … boom there is Jamie, tattle says I thought Ronnie loved a cap but we never see them…boom a cap a day, tattle noticed she hid the play house … boom there is Ronnie in his play house, she always tries to show us whatever is mentioned here yet when it comes to Ronnie’s safety with the ww tattle complain how dangerous it is, how unsafe, how unpredictable and she just sticks her fingers up to us all, she really would let her poor innocent child get hurt rather just to try to prove she is right and we are all wrong 🤬
Yeah but it’s taken the attention away from her boob job, everything’s about distraction and she hasn’t been see since the day the person on here said she was supposed to be having it done, personal I think she has had something done

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't normally say this about anyone but this bleeping bint does not deserve children. She's a bleeping moronic selfish person
"Well dun Ron. Cleva!"

I hope for Ronnie's sake there are some loving and intellectual, well rounded humans in his life away from his mother. What hope does he have otherwise 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Wow just wow 🤬🤬🤬🤬 that is quite disturbing to see ! Can you imagine at a zoo … letting a child an enclosure with 3 alpacas … alone !!???!? Ffs
How bloody dangerous .
Absolutely shocking .

All oh would take it seconds for them to trample on him and crush him 💔🥲 and she would be too late .
All she is interested in getting video for Instagram for …. More followers …. More engagement …. To brag ….and go get more money !!! All that come before the safety of her toddler 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Bet everyone is excited for Sunday when inch does his Mother’s Day stories- Zoph in her wedding dress 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Bet everyone is excited for Sunday when inch does his Mother’s Day stories- Zoph in her wedding dress 🙄
Ewwww can see the gushing montages now unless she's all bandaged up in which case Inch will just post previous "Ahhh blesserr'arrt Soph is saatch a good muvver" photos. Tossers! So bloody angry with them both today, utterly useless thick parents 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will genuinely never understand why she got the alpacas before they moved in especially now they have been there months and they STILL arnt moved in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
The only thing I can say, is that they do “tuck” in drag sense, but I’m fairly sure that this isn’t the case here, or it was an very easy tuck! 🤣
No tucking here, girl, just a little bit of sticky tape to flatten it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was also mentioned that her and SS havent interacted for while too...boom! Their she goes reposting SS story

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]
Quite, almost as if people
Sorry, just catching up so may have missed if someone else has said this but…

HIPPA is American. I’m calling bullshit on the whole tea.
If not, the GMC or the NMC might be interested hun xo
Assume you continued to read and discovered no I just watch too much American tv and don't work in health care so no clue we call it data protection. Using different words doesn't make the facts imm giving any less true. Haven't broken any laws and everything I've said is true.
As others have said you're all thirsty for tea but the second someone gives any you're quick to call bullshit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.