Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really shitty writing this but Henry really will be a ghost soon if she carries on feeding him like she is. On all the pics she puts up he’s got his mouth open like he’s panting for breath

Reactions: 41
Awk thanks bubs

Iv had irrational rage about this since i seen it in the recap today, its not normal im glad im with people who understand lol

Reactions: 15
Ngl I actually love Lennie's light fitting. Probably would look out of place anywhere except a hunting lodge though.

And I know you lot all love to slate the mural but I think the landscape/natural bits are beautiful (not the creepy as fuck animals) and if I had thousands to spaff about then I would be commissioning something from him for my kids rooms. But that's where tastes differ I suppose

Reactions: 23
Why has she started speaking so much like Stacey solomon oooooowwww iiiiiiii looooovveeeee iiiiiiiiit ,she's such a single white female vibe

Reactions: 47
Ron looked like he was enjoying zoning out and skankopha obviously said "Ron eat your sausage and be a good boy for mummaz" judging by his facial expressions

Also crunky snackos has literally creased me
I totally noticed that, he was so cute in his own world, then startled back to reality
Soph and her choc milk, is she 12?

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry, but that mural is scary. Ghost dog and those fucking alpacas

Reactions: 16
Is every room panelled? What’s she gonna do when it goes out of fashion and she has to rip it all off and have the wall re plastered.. not like it’s a small repainting jobby..

Reactions: 30
Sooo people are dying in Ukraine......but thats OK cuz your dog has his own bedroom with a chandelier! What the actual fuck.

Reactions: 41
It was me who called him the ghost of Henry just the other day.

I can't quite get her on plagiarism this time, but nice you see you watch Soph, I see you! I'll let you have that.
Good to see you learning how to re word stuff, but it's a D- on originality

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.