Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
Oh FUCK OFF with your Sophi e braggathon SHIT SHOW!
Digusting, boring, greedy, selfish b!tch!🖕🏼
How these dum as fuck hunzzz can admire her with such arse lickery is just astounding!

View attachment 1111354
Haha I actually thought for a second she’d put this picture up herself! I was thinking imagine being that smug and in love with yourself to write that!! Goes to show that I wouldn’t have been surprised at all, if she had!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ll be posting in their Fb groups now like ... my auntie got a grade C in GSCE art and I’m gonna let her do me a budget style mural just like hunches .... I’m gonna do my own mural like hinch farm but I’m not very good at drawing .. so I bought some stencils off amazon .... the amount of DIY murals we’re gonna be exposed to! 🙄🙄🙄
I can’t remember what group it was but I recently seen a post with a hun asking about wall murals🤦‍♀️I just muttered “for fucks sake” to myself 😭

• Haha
Trying so hard to turn the farmhouse into something it is not! Who, in 2022, is panelling the inside nevermind the outside of a house 🤣🤣? And she's meant to have the help of designers? So far it looks like a mismatch of outdated 'trends' trying to fit the whole tend farm thing, with just a bland colour palate trying to hold it all together.

LuAnn de Lesseps' song is coming to mind 'money can't buy you class'.

Oi are you a yob

It’s countess Luann to you

😂😂😭😂

• Haha

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
She really does inspire me….she inspires me to not be an inconsiderate cunt with the personality of a scrap yard Rottweiler and the face of a slapped arse- filtered or not
One likes to call it either
Only a face a mother could love
Or
A pit bull chewing a wasp
AHH TFHANNKK AHYOUUU

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
His left hand is empty at the very beginning, the comforter (not the leek) was hanging in/stuck under the bucket, he pulled it probably harder than he need to so in theory fell back, bucket tipped etc.
Well that's what it looks like to me.
I just found it odd that she was saying ‘he keeps doing it’ as if he’d already done it a few times that morning so she decided to get ready to to film him the next time which happened to be then. 🤔

mammaof3

VIP Member
If timescales are to be believed, if you were just off to the new house then why was there any need to put that much slap on?

Quote from babe - she's such a bitch.

• Sick

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
That's not normal actually to swing your whole body back like that,if that was normal every baby would be wearing a Helmit 24/7 if that cushion wasn't there he'd have a head injury and if he's doing it regularly like she says he's gonna cause severe damage to his head
Prob stimulation seeking in a way like Ronnie did
He's prob left sitting restricted and restrained for hours
Im a pediatric nurse and that is most definitely NOT a common baby movement
You've spelt paediatric wrong Soph and your psot needs a little more proof reading for spelling 😉

I jest however that movement is not natural at all and personally looked like Lonnie had fallen. If that was my child I definitely wouldn't be sat filming and laughing as his head hits the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Morning lovely nusties 💕

If this is a mock up of how the lounge is going to be how come there’s a reflection of a window and light in the TV 🤔

It’s already finished isn’t it 🙄
This reminds me of when I was in school & we were told to do a drawing of our living rooms, me being lazy & also crap at art did it in my break time before the lesson, it has zero colour just white, my art teacher looked at my ‘work’ & said ‘wow your living room is very white it must get very dirty’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Clangers2

VIP Member
You've spelt paediatric wrong Soph and your psot needs a little more proof reading for spelling 😉

I jest however that movement is not natural at all and personally looked like Lonnie had fallen. If that was my child I definitely wouldn't be sat filming and laughing as his head hits the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️
Spelling was never my greatest skill 🤣🙊 a children's nurse and I now work in early child development, giving soph a run for her money here 😅😅

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Does she look like that or is that a filter. I swear when you see her sometimes she looks so different - like on tv when she doesn’t have a filter. Am I wrong? It’s like a different person.
Take a guess😉

It’s tickled me how that live was for our benefit, bet she scurried back to greyskull & jumped on the sofa for a tattle catch up. Anything to stop the plagiarism discussion aye. Don’t forget to apologise to Eileen you absolute dope
Exactly notice how all the lights were off in the rooms and she made a point of turning them on then off again 🤣🤣🤣 we see you Hinch

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Do you know what though?

this cunt absolutely confirms I’m a fucking ace mother.

my kids rooms are child led and sensory spaces for them. Everything I do is for them. They have a private life. I would never not safeguard them and expose them on the internet.

I absolutely love how great as a parent she makes me feel. Sometimes I have bad days like we all do and think “am I enough?” Then I watch this absolute fool and realise I’m a brilliant mum and my kids thrive and that’s because of me.

so let’s be honest tattlers she does do one good thing. She makes us feel good about our own parenting! Just feel very sad them poor boys have to grow up with That thing
I can’t stand it when ‘zelebs’ post heartfelt (or in hinch’s case plagiarised) posts addressed to their baby or young child who don’t have social media and will never read it. Just put your phone down, turn and face them and tell them how much they mean to you….. 😡 Don’t tell us…

Is it just me or is she trying to copy Stacey’s smile here?? 👀
Absolutely…. And looks just as bat-s**t crazeeeeee…..

• Heart