Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
I’m a bit confused with Ronnie shower. He’s not old enough or tall enough to use it on his own but when he is, he’s not going to want farm vehicle pictures on his wall. Also Fiddle (not Hinch) is going to get drowned trying to wash him in it as it’s the same design as ours and I do when I’m showering the dog (Of course he has his own 🐶 bedroom but we’ve not finished his en-suite yet 😂).

🤗. I’m sure she’ll grow up to appreciate all you have done for her unlike Ronnie and Lonnie who will have zero memories of any sacrifices Hinch made for them because she never has made any. She’ll get her comeuppance and it’ll be a long way to fall from Llama Land……. ♥
Now hunnay that's unfair soph has made sacrifices... She's sacrificed their privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Libbylulu

VIP Member
That video of her applying make up in 2020 her accent is very strong. Clearly she’s trying to refine it now.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Thatlilone

Wooly wankers have more free room of the garden than the boys
Bootroom shown only boot you see are expensive and admitted just for show
Henry shower room progress shown to
Screenshot_20220308-180515_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220308-180642_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220308-180711_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11

mumpty

Chatty Member
That live was soooo shite… alpacas rolling in dust… HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMANS DAY shouted out whenever she saw a comment and the shit panelling on the side of her house, actual idiot woman!
Bookmarking this picture for the nail change. Although looks like she hasn’t got any colour on currently

Edit - just seen another shot and they are the same nails. She must have had them redone by now?! 4 weeks growth would look awful

Last edited:

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I’m not being rude but the reason she looks so masculine is because she has a large philtrum (the space between your lips and nose). Men biologically have larger ones than women - this isn’t me being a bitch, it’s fact, I remember Caitlyn Jenner talking about it when transitioning as it’s one of the subtly defining things between looking masculine or feminine.

If she stopped fucking around with fillers and filters then this wouldn’t have happened, she’s naturally a lovely looking woman so it’s actually quite sad.

I’m shocked at whoever she goes to to get those fillers and god knows what else done - she is a prime example of why the industry needs regulating!
And a large square jaw

I’m a bit confused with Ronnie shower. He’s not old enough or tall enough to use it on his own
My husband's family only ever had a shower. He grew up in a very small German house with no room for a bath. Our children prefer showers and they've been having them since they were younger than Ron. It's so much easier imo.

Pains me to sound like I'm defending Hunch 😆 I'm not. She's still a braggy tone deaf millionaire.

Meee089

Did anyone else spot the number of Henry hoovers, I saw at least 2.. She nearly tripped over one and mentioned wanting her shark.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Did anyone else pick up on her saying weepy Al was in the kitchen with Ron making a ham and cheese toastie. Then goes to the ‘shed’ and shows the ‘boot room’ then says, oh dads in this room guys I show you Henry’s wash room.
where is he then sopha!
new version of where’s Wally? This!
wheres weepy al?
I know she mentioned that Henrrrrrrry was in the kitchen with Weepy Al and that he wouldn’t leave as there was ham about. I’m not sure if she mentioned Ronni e though, her cackling and bless-is-arrrrts was doing my head in 😂

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
While Ronni e is at school poor Lonni e seems to be definitely the new cash cow and IG content.

Seeing she had problems conceiving (I am being sarcastic) without Lennie she would have had a much, much more boring content zzzz

She wants to stop laughing at antics like this and tell him no, as if he does this on a hard floor she'd know about it.

View attachment 1111020
His left hand is empty at the very beginning, the comforter (not the leek) was hanging in/stuck under the bucket, he pulled it probably harder than he need to so in theory fell back, bucket tipped etc.
Well that's what it looks like to me.

• Wow

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Christ I missed the live but went into her tagged button on her insta page, hopefully you all know what I'm talking about 😂
Anyway the sheep have already started tagging her live and pictures of the WW, gushing about her live, these sheeple 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
This ❤❤

“Dad’s made seats from old floorboards of the ‘Ouse, I fink it’s amaaZZZing” Fuck OOOOOFFFF.

They’ll be nice and comfy then to sit on🤔. Nice and child friendly too to fall on and cut their faces open on - this happened to me as a 3yr old on something similar.
Literally why would you do that? 🤣 She has got to be the thickest wanker out there.

• Haha