Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I really don’t see the point of paying what they did for that house, to then spend another £500k changing it.

She literally bought that one because it was the biggest she could find within spitting distance of her Mum.

Tragic really
Genuinely think the only reason is the proximity to fiddle

Reactions: 14
A toddler and baby having their own bathroom is just… I dunno I’ve no words. Why is there still so many lick hole stupid brain dead cunts following and worshipping her? It’s actually sickening. When she was in Castle Greyskull atleast she was the tiniest bit relatable at times, but no, now she’s buying £200 chandeliers to put in her fucking obese cunt of a dogs room. She deserves not one fucking morsel of it.
She will never,ever stop either. Unless hopefully the money dries up 😤

horseybox1982

VIP Member
How could you do that to Shirl? Shame on you.
I’ve been rewatching Bad Girls and BritBox and Shirl aka Yvonne is incredible. A super bitch 🤣

She will never,ever stop either. Unless hopefully the money dries up 😤
The way she spends it, it will dry up. I can’t imagine those bathrooms are cheap even though they look it. Lennie’s bathroom looks super similar to Rex’s too 🤔 not that any of the toddlers need their own bathrooms in the first place.

• Heart

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
I’ve had an awful pregnancy, currently 26 weeks and only just coming round the mountain, I’ve missed about 4 months worth of these threads and now I feel it’s too much to catch up on 😂😂😂
You have missed absolutely fuck all hunnay - just the usual bragging/stealing other peoples quotes and trying to pass off as her own then being pulled up for it and ignoring it....

Soooo yeah - thats a quick recap 🤣🤣🤣

Oh they’ll be having another when the house content dries up, let’s hope little Donald likes farm animal murals 😱
Wee donnie 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Readerbee

Here’s the ‘pacas’🤢 and my annoying niece…
WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN?
She’s really being subtle here about the fact that she never wanted boys, she wanted a girl. Spends more time with her niece than her own boys. I adore my nieces but I’d never fuck my own kids off to spend time with them!

Great, I've FINALLY caught up on the threads and dickhead Dave goes and does a live, I'm going to be 3 threads behind again by the time I've cooked dinner 😩

Also I just wanted to add that my 3 year old begged and begged for a Bluey house for xmas because she loved Bluey, everything was about Bluey and just this morning she told me she doesn't like Bluey anymore because Peppa is her best friend so yeah, good job I didn't spunk thousands of pounds having a Bluey mural done in her bedroom 😏
I’ll be honest, I want a bluey mural in my bedroom, that dog is the only way I make it through my kids screen time because god help me Peppa makes me want to commit a murder😂

• Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Awk thanks bubs 🥰

Iv had irrational rage about this since i seen it in the recap today, its not normal 🤣🤣🤣 im glad im with people who understand lol
I agree with bacon rolls if you like it get 😊 also makes it all the more sweet because you have actually worked hard and saved for it 😉

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
Note she said the mural will stay as long as they live there. She’s no intention of living there forever, she knows she can con more thicko huns to get a bigger house. She’s a greedy cunt and won’t stop till she’s got mansion with a real farm and not a tend one.

Absolute tone deaf luv. Telling people you’ve spent a fortune on a fucking mural when most are panicking about paying electric… read the room you absolute waste of oxygen
But it’s ok, she’s justified it by saying it will never be painted over!…… I guarantee if she ever sells that house it’ll be the first thing the new owners do….

• Haha

alpachloveyou

I’ve never posted on here before but I’m a long time lurker 👋 I clicked onto the live to see what was happening and the first comment I saw was someone saying that Hinch’s alpacas had helped to ‘cure their anxiety’. I literally burst out laughing at the absurdity and had to share it with someone. How is this real life?????
Welcome, welcome, you won’t be sorry you joined us 👍🏻
1646769421551.png

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
This!!!! I knew his mural reminded me of something, it's exactly it, those weird hospital murals, that add to the anxiety of already ill children, it's always either those or out of date characters, Bob the builder or the twennies. Our children's hospital has weird statues too.
I had to laugh as I’ve seen some of those paintings on the ceiling tiles too in some wards. There’s no escaping them 🤣 Poor Ronsomes 😅

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance but i thought filters were not allowed to be used in make up Ads should this Ad not be pulled?
Lonnie looked scared to death when Ronnie was pushing him and Ronnie clearly being coerced to do it tragic.
Atvthevrisk of repeating myself how do people enjoy watching this obvious faker it has to be bots and haters that give her so many followers surely..
There was only 20k watching her live

• Haha

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
She said and I quote
‘I know the world is a scary place at the minute and it’s all abit upside down and a lot of worry going on’
‘So I thought I would jump on here to try and lighten you guysss evening, so I hope I’ve managed to do that guyyysss’
Thanks for confirming the exact words x