Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
A baby nursery?? For fucks sake Sophie. Don’t. Just don’t.
View attachment 1109232
I have a feeling this time next year she'll be pregnant so the kids roughly have the same age gap and to keep herself in the "famous world" she think she lives in! Hence saying this will become a nursery.

🤣 ⛓🔗 ewww maybe having a shhpesschal adult swing and some drainage put in there too 🤢😜
Singing "I'm swingin from ma chandelierrrrrrrr"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
She's definitely credited that quote along with a photo of her dripping smugness as a🖕🏽to Eileen and Tattle ...she never had any intention of apologising and has been dropping hints all week with the lyrics in the backing music over her stories and crediting a few other quotes and mismashing various ones together so she didn't have to 🤷🏼‍♀️
Vile vile vile 💯
Even paraphrasing quotes needs referencing but Soph is always right.. Right

Reactions: 13

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Also bore off with the no time! She’s literally got no job, neither has James! Me and my husband renovated our property both working full time with our two kids? Grow up hinch you’ve got plenty of fucking time
She’s too busy snogging the woolly wankers lol

• Haha
  • Sick

youare1

VIP Member
Oh my word, just seen online people who dressed their kids up as hinch for world book day 🤦‍♀️ - who are these parents who think doing this is like a badge of honour and secondly god alone knows what the teachers thought since their parents missed the whole point of world book day.

Twixie

I took a year long hiatus over the time she was pregnant with Lonnie can anybody tell me why we think she lied about when he was born? Is it just his development?

Also I definitely think she’s pregnant either that or has put on weight and is self conscious about it I can’t think of any other explanation for the puffy looking face/different face shape and the constant baggy clothes she used to dress up quite a bit with all her hideous eBay dressed etc now it’s just one huge tracksuit after another 🤦‍♀️

anniemouse

VIP Member
The kids bathrooms are just crazy!
If that was my house I’d lock those en suites and forget about them and have one good family bathroom they can both use. Then reassess the situation in ten years time when they might actually need/want a bathroom of their own.
She’s just giving herself more rooms to tend clean.

But the Dr said she should be bottled and no one would need medication 🥺🤥🤥🤥🤥

she’s very woe is me.
More like “yeah it could be worse, you could be her”

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
So I am still loads pages behind as I had to go out 😂 then get kids and so on.
But how many times have she said she is paying for mural and how expensive it is. It's like she is shocked Chris has the nerve to not do it free or knock something off it.

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Send it back. Say the coffee tastes off and demand a refund and get the heck out of there! You have clearly wandered into a Hinchers territory. Maybe we need to open a tattle cafe 😉 wonder what our mugs would have written on them? 😂
‘They see me trollin’

Menu consists of cookies, crunky snacks
& the sandwich of the day is named ‘we fucking told you so’

• Haha