Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs.m1974

She‘s clearly using a filter and Iconic have reposted it to their tiktok? They‘re as bad as she is. They should be ashamed of indulging in what is, in effect, false advertising! 😡
I might actually comment saying it’s false advertising as filtered to fuck!

Reactions: 15

Readerbee

is tesco paying her in old skids/pallets?
No need to build every single thing out of crap wood. Think she used all the budget on that mural . Alpaca's area looks better than poor Ron's. I don't think the mural is that bad actually ( lack of color aside ) but I really doubt Ron will want to live in a farm room this time next year.
Ah but this is how she’s relatable. Reusing old woods because it’s so eco friendly and budget friendly rather than buying new. Yes sofa. We can all relate to having your very own woodwork workshop to make household items out of mouldy wood. I hate the fact that she drags her dad into it. Her dad, whilst enabling, also seems rather sweet and devoted to his daughter (maybe not an all good thing), maybe I don’t know enough about him but I do think he seems lovely. She’s dragging him into her shitshow and I really don’t want to see him suffer!

🤢🤢🤢 Our Henry Hinch, these huns need to give their heads a good wobble FFS.
Fucking hell, her sheepie-hunz can’t even use brackets right

• Haha

Lurker4321

All wearing trackies out for food. They are such insufferable chavs. How hard is it to throw on a pair of jeans. Also she dresses Lonnie in some really ugly clothes, really sludgy horrible colours
Agree, also everything is always too tight and halfway up their legs. Nothing ever fits nicely.

alpachloveyou

Just come up on my insta…
So the people who are designing the playroom are refusing to credit the lady whose fireplace is shown in the pic or is it a mood board designed by the Grinch and she’s refusing to credit them ?

• Sad

Country House

Oh FUCK OFF with your Sophi e braggathon SHIT SHOW!
Digusting, boring, greedy, selfish b!tch!🖕🏼
How these dum as fuck hunzzz can admire her with such arse lickery is just astounding!

View attachment 1111354
Does she look like that or is that a filter. I swear when you see her sometimes she looks so different - like on tv when she doesn’t have a filter. Am I wrong? It’s like a different person.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
@Pollyanna263 I couldn’t reply to you in the last thread as it’s locked and just catching up now!

When you posted about if she should label that post with Olivia’s as an AD my heart actually sank! My boyfriend owns his own small furniture business (real, not tend) that he set up during sixth form/university and it’s now his full-time job. He has a lot to do with Olivia‘s, so if your hunch is right (no pun intended) I will actually cry, I’ll have to get him to not deal with them as much if they’re going to associate with the likes of Hinch 😤😅
Oh noooooo that’s no good! Get him to find out if she’s had a discount and then you’ll know how annoyed to be!

Oh man, sorting the kids out instead of sat on the doorstep with a cuppa staring at my ill gotten gains and missed the live 😂 sounds boring anyway!

• Haha