Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is the video was clearly taken in the day! Why not take them to a park! Today was lovely weather I sat in my egg chair for few hours and just enjoyed some peace and quiet! I feel so sorry for them boys a massive garden they could have there very own park but no the fur wankers have taken over haven't they!!!! I'm so angry 😠 😡

Reactions: 28
Thing is the video was clearly taken in the day! Why not take them to a park! Today was lovely weather I sat in my egg chair for few hours and just enjoyed some peace and quiet! I feel so sorry for them boys a massive garden they could have there very own park but no the fur wankers have taken over haven't they!!!! I'm so angry 😠 😡
Her kids and dog for that matter will never see a park or public play area again once they move into that house. She thinks they have fields and fields to play on (large garden) so in her tiny mind they'll never ever have a good reason to leave the grounds that house is on. Those kids will be full time caged animals the second they move in

• Sad
Reactions: 30
“Love is louder than any language and we will forever have our own” yeah well done Sopha that makes total sense. No wonder you steal other people quotes when you cant string a sentence together yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Love is louder than any language and we will forever have our own” yeah well done Sopha that makes total sense. No wonder you steal other people quotes when you cant string a sentence together yourself.
She stole the first half and made up the second part that's why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Be kind

Is she actually having a larf?

May want to take your own advice first there Sopha
Oh I'm such a twit, didn't blur out little lonnies face and now can't edit or delete the post.
Admin, can you please remove the post if possible please?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh I'm such a twit, didn't blur out little lonnies face and now can't edit or delete the post.
Admin, can you please remove the post if possible please?
you need to report the post to have it deleted.

I don’t think it’s an actual rule about their faces so don’t worry too much x

Reactions: 8
Noticed on her live she’s already upgraded her Amazon cheapo wellies, didn’t take long did it, what brand has she gone for? I couldn’t tell, Le Chameau?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[
‘They see me trollin’

Menu consists of cookies, crunky snacks
& the sandwich of the day is named ‘we bleeping told you so’
I reckon there should also be some tend humble pie on the menu. You know for those moments where she thinks she has disproved tattle claims 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you need to report the post to have it deleted.

I don’t think it’s an actual rule about their faces so don’t worry too much x
Thank you, I can't seem to do anything on it, it's like I didn't create the post, i just feel terrible I didn't blur his face out. Not his fault his mum is a prize winning eejit.
I've even been through my settings and can't seem to do anything with it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you, I can't seem to do anything on it, it's like I didn't create the post, i just feel terrible I didn't blur his face out. Not his fault his mum is a prize winning eejit.
I've even been through my settings and can't seem to do anything with it 😭
I’ve reported it for you ❤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.