Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does a young child need their own bloody bathroom?! The baby is having his own aswell isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So at not even 3 years old Ronnie is going to wash and bathe in his own bathroom, Lennie is going to wash and bathe in his own bathroom? No sharing and playing together at Bath time like kids do?

They’re going to be in proper grown up bathrooms done to the Grinch’s taste? Never mind the extra water used and the cost of heating it as well as litres of chemicals to clean them. Just absurd.

Reactions: 44
Oh for duck's sake!!!

DAD MADE, DAD ALSO WANTED, WE ARE ALSO MAKING ...
& 'THIS 'ERRRRE IS WHAT WILL BE THE WASH STAND DAD HAS MADE' 🥴 :LOL:

Appalling English - you thick as a brick tit stupid bint!

Just STOP you fool! Have you heard of apostrophes?
Are you educated at all or were you too bloody busy bullying other girls at school?

ETA: Ronald is going to need splinters removing from his entire body at this rate

Screenshot_20220305-182734.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Oh for duck's sake!!!

Appalling English - you thick as brick tit stupid bint!

Are you educated at all or were you too bloody busy bullying other girls at school?

View attachment 1104798
She’s so braggy it’s boring

Reactions: 21
Didn't end up taking her kids swimming then nah? Or did Jamie and fiddle take them, and Soph sat home?? Prob

All that for a 2 year old who doesn't even need his own bafffffruuummmm. PaFFFetic

Reactions: 44
Bathrooms for a toddler and a baby that she’ll have to redecorate soon anyway. Can’t see them wanting themed bathrooms when they’re having a tit as teenagers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Rivating content as ever!! I was gone a few hours due to a kids birthday party.
duck off with the alpacas!!
We've had many faces of Hinch, we also get many voices of Hinch. She sounded like SS.

Reactions: 18
Facebook question “Hey does anyone have Mrs Hinch slow meatball recipe? I can’t find it anywhere xx”🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My dads better than your dadddddddddddd
My mams better than yourrrr mammmm

Cut the strings soph, start weaning from your mas tit, it's sad... Embarrassed for her actually xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guyyyyyyssssshhhhhh

If one were to want to contact a certain ‘tend cleaner’s representatives about alleged plagiarism, is there another company along with Gleam? Or just them?

Asking for a friend.
She also signed to Dundas Communications. Not sure what they do. Some kind of media training / media opportunities company I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That bathroom with a wash stand is not suitable for a toddler. It’s the kind of thing you see in a hotel. Of course Ron won’t be able to use it. Ron must think all the world is made of wood now and as for that wall mural what was she thinking. Poor little mite waking up to that every morning. It must be all so confusing for him

Reactions: 23
Oh for duck's sake!!!

Appalling English - you thick as a brick tit stupid bint!

ETA: Ronald is going to need splinters removing from his entire body at this rate

View attachment 1104798
Ah but is it really the dad making these items? That nursery designer let slip that her and Bradley are working alongside a carpenter in the house…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Found Eileen's account. Had a quick read of last few recaps. Only thing I am missing is potatoes Polly said ? 😂 what's that about? Thanks all ..

Right about the quote she has stole. In my eyes it's pretending Ronnie don't answer or speak and is actually worse then what he is. Do you think she is playing on this? Can he actually do more then she is making out. I said a few times but having autistic children and going through so many tough times if she is playing this card and swaying public opinion on this and it isn't the case she is even more vile then I thought. I wonder if he is just under stimulated. She don't spend enough time with him. She'll be using it as sympathy with fans. She seems to hold back both her children to keep them babies.

Reactions: 13
KNEW IT....

This has just come up on my fb newsfeed
yeah I just saw this too and ran here. Wtf

ETA: Was in Matalan earlier and saw the baskets that Hinch copied for Tesco. Which came first? It seems like Tesco are plugging out their own range of homeware (their ranges were fine to begin with before Hinch and I like their botanical themed items) but just putting “Hinch” on everything. Proper sad if that’s the case

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.