Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
an hour exploring? She’s making it sound like she has 10 acres of land and he wandered off through the acres 🤣

But good on Henry finally getting some exercise around the garden.

Reactions: 35
‘tend Farm isn’t actually loads bigger than Greyskull in terms of practical space.

Yes downstairs is bigger - there’s space for a playroom rather than Ron being shoved behind the sofa - but it’s only got one more bedroom.
If they do have any more children (please god no) what will they do? Kick Henry out, or make the kids share? (I have no problem with children sharing a room! But I can’t imagine Hinch wanting that)

She likes the land garden and the fact there’s a big gate at the front, but what else does it really offer them?

There were so many other houses around Maldon, bigger and better than they have bought, for less money. It doesn’t make any sense why they had to have that one.

I mean, just look at what you can get for what they paid for the new house!

They couldn’t get that one.
In the description it says ‘Ideal home for entertaining’ and we all know they’ve got no friends. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now that house is beautiful 😍 but of course miss salt had to have the house she allegedly drove past as a child regardless of what a shithole it is.

Disagree with me if you like but i will die on that hill. Mushroom manor is a shithole.

Awful layout, worse design now shes fucked with it. Then again im not surprised given the utter hackjob she made of greyskull
They have been had with LODGE, I could see the point it it came with a lot of land but 🙈

Reactions: 13
If I was taken in by the new fairy bottle would I be paying more for less?and what would i do with the nano second it saved me in my life🤷‍♀️
Answers on a postage stamp #bekindtojohnny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Guuyssch..does anyone rememeber last year, smallknob filling the dishwasher after they had nachos - and they wer having a debate about wether you need to soak stuff in washing up liquid before you put it into the dishawasher, or not? smallknob says 'yes you always soak stuff first' but she was saying no!! You dont need to!! as the 'fairy platinum ' dishwasher tablets are so good, there is no need!! (AD obviously)

Sooooo......you have a dishwasher......and you NEVER soak anything before you put it in there......so why in THE FUCKKK DO YOU NEED 2 GIANT PLASTIC BOTTLES OF bleeping UPSIDE DOWN FAIRY LIQUID 🤯 oooft honestly im going for a lie down my heed is bursting with her 😖😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why is there ALWAYS fox crap?! 🙄
Came here to say this! I no longer live in England and foxes aren't a problem here but even the brief time I spent down her way I never had (or knew anyone else who had) that much of an issue with fox poo!

Guess she's just got to keep it "relatable" and kind of tend cleaning 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Came here to say this! I no longer live in England and foxes aren't a problem here but even the brief time I spent down her way I never had (or knew anyone else who had) that much of an issue with fox poo!

Guess she's just got to keep it "relatable" and kind of tend cleaning 🤷🏼‍♀️
Foxes are a bit of a nuisance in Maldon.Wouldn't call them domesticated but they are bold even in daylight(as are the rats)but enough about the hinch family.
She goes wrong cos she lets Henry exercise himself.If she walked with him she'd spot the imminent head role and stop him.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Once again I’m baffled …I bought an upside down bottle of Fairy about 2 months ago (It was on offer!!) so why is she now just saying they are out have you seen them? How is it less waste? Who has actually noticed that the tops get gunky and sticky? it’s washing up liquid not like a ketchup bottle!!

I hands up don’t understand how her mind works !!

btw the anti bac (blue) one has an unpleasant smell Mr Oldcat has been using it to wash the cars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
12.5kg horse carrots - £3
12.5kg Morrisons carrot batons - £32.75

Saving of £29.75 there Hinch, which I'm sure any charity would be grateful for.
Mind you, I still think the fuzzy feckers shouldn't have so many treats. Still, you'll find that out when you get a humungous vet bill.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m guessing because it meant she could put her stamp on it completely. The one you have posted is gorgeous. Sopha couldn’t move into that as there is nothing to be done by her and Weeping Al!
And just like his daughter, weeping al doesn’t actually do anything!!
Let’s not forget that they were outed the other day for actually having a carpenter that’s been doing everything!!

That really pissed me off because why lie? It’s not doing her engagement any good all this “dad & I” bullshit so just be honest, that content would be 10 x more interesting than the rubbish she’s putting out.
It actually put me off old weepy, because clearly he’s another one that’s happy to enable her lies.

I’ve said it before, but I think she actually gets some kind of weird kick out of thinking she’s hoodwinking people

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shes is really ridciculous now with the stupid fairy bottles. Literally no shame :D

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.