Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her content has been even more rubbish than usual todayšŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“thought she was taking the boyyzzz swimmingšŸ™„
I agree with all thatā€™s been said about not a farm,why there when they could have got so much better for all that money. Iā€™ve said it a few times and Iā€™ll say it again that house has a horrible aura. šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 25
Eileen is the poor unsuspecting person who had a post plagiarised by Soph, who then ignored Eileenā€™s requests to be credited.
The original post was about Eileenā€™s son who has autism.

Soph was ā€˜tend up in arms that Eileen had shared a picture of Ronnie on her grid (it was only his legs) and played the ā€˜tend doting mum.

Eileen saw through her tit.

Eileen is a legend.

The recaps are worth a look if you havenā€™t seen mashed potato Ronni e
Omg I am going read through last thread thank you so much. Where is Eileen now have she joined us? So glad someone called her plagiarism out. How vile and having two with autism myself. Can't she express her own feelings without stealing others. That will teach me for living on Radford thread. Not even been to see what Stacey has been up to in weeks šŸ˜‚ just to add she exploits her kids everywhere then up in arms over some legs . will comment better once I read it all. thank you Polly xx

Reactions: 17
Once again Iā€™m baffled ā€¦I bought an upside down bottle of Fairy about 2 months ago (It was on offer!!) so why is she now just saying they are out have you seen them?
She does this with her own teshco tat too, no promoting until after the fact..

I reckon its because all the pre promotion she done didnt have that big of an impact on sales šŸ¤­

So now she would rather act humble and shy guyyysch and pretend she doesnt want to brag when really, she's just embarrassed to promote things that no longer sell out based on her word šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyyyyyyssssshhhhhh

If one were to want to contact a certain ā€˜tend cleanerā€™s representatives about alleged plagiarism, is there another company along with Gleam? Or just them?

Asking for a friend.
It would be gleam / her talent management.

Garnier, P&G and probably Tesco as sheā€™s under contract with them all so emailing all of them might help.

Reactions: 22
Omg I am going read through last thread thank you so much. Where is Eileen now have she joined us? So glad someone called her plagiarism out. How vile and having two with autism myself. Can't she express her own feelings without stealing others. That will teach me for living on Radford thread. Not even been to see what Stacey has been up to in weeks šŸ˜‚ just to add she exploits her kids everywhere then up in arms over some legs . will comment better once I read it all. thank you Polly xx

Eileen did read a bit of a thread and thought we all hated her, but we put her right! She isnā€™t over here but she is actively trying to get recognition for what Soph did.

The fact she was demanding Eileen remove Ronā€™s legs from her grid was absolutely bloody ridiculous. Thatā€™s why Ron as mash came out again šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have just started reading thread 518 šŸ˜‚ her friend text her the words šŸ˜‚why does she lie. Have she started giving credit to her quotes since or is she still the same. Thank you šŸ˜† x

One more question how did Eileen know hinch pinched her words? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
It would be gleam / her talent management.

Garnier, P&G and probably Tesco as sheā€™s under contract with them all so emailing all of them might help.
How about Penguin since they decided to publish her books? An author stealing from an author is an absolute no no. Surely they should back away from any more book deals?

Reactions: 26
Eileen did read a bit of a thread and thought we all hated her, but we put her right! She isnā€™t over here but she is actively trying to get recognition for what Soph did.

The fact she was demanding Eileen remove Ronā€™s legs from her grid was absolutely bloody ridiculous. Thatā€™s why Ron as mash came out again šŸ¤£
On that note pollyā€¦.Oh Hinchy have you apologised yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look guyyyz my dad made me a flying pony and got me the moon on a stick from the workshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m still catching up as was two threads behind so been unable to comment on anything of late

I thought she announced recently she was no longer a cleaning account?! And gave some links to other peopleā€™s cleaning accounts to follow

then she did a post or story announcing her being a home account ...

Now weā€™re being subjected to auditions for some kind of Hinch musical theatre for her ā€œtendā€ cleaning followed a plethora of cleaning product ADs

Errmmm what?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yawnā€¦ā€¦another tit piece of ā€œfurnitureā€ for Ronni e bathroom out of an old scaffold board. With their kinda money youā€™d think theyā€™d make it a bit spesh for the little boy but noā€¦ā€¦all for herā€¦..selfish witch!! lol šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What is Eileen Instagram is it still active? Autismcafe! I can't find her profile

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m still catching up as was two threads behind so been unable to comment on anything of late

I thought she announced recently she was no longer a cleaning account?! And gave some links to other peopleā€™s cleaning accounts to follow

then she did a post of story announcing her being a home account ...

Now weā€™re being subjected to auditions for some kind of Hinch musical theatre for her ā€œtendā€ cleaning followed a plethora of cleaning product ADs

Errmmm what?!
She would like to think she's a home account now and has said so, but alas she has to earn her pennies from something, namely her contract with P&G.
So every now and again she stories her cleaning. The last 2 freshen up Fridays have been manic.

At the moment all she churns out is the WW's but makes a change from showing the children.
edit, Lennie is prominent in her stories now as he is a baby.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.