Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Not sure if this has already been posted as I mostly spend my free time flicking from the Stacey Solomon thread to the Hinch one. After seeing Stacey has got award for mum of the year 🤣🙈 I scrolled a little more and found this.
Best page and she does F all only pounce about with wooly wankers in her tracksuit or moulded into sofa playing lingo 😂

Sophie loves all eyes on her,
The centre of attention.
She lies and schemes every day,
Which the papers never mention.

Sophie must have a great team
To hide all of her scandals.
They should advise her on her content,
It’s all a mess, a shambles.

Sophie needs to say she’s sorry,
For Eileen’s words she stole.
They are both mums ‘on a journey’;
They must have the same end goal.

Sophie isn’t just two-faced;
She has about a hundred.
We can only wish and hope
That her ‘tend fame days are numbered.

Ron and Len, when they are grown,
Will read about these dramas.
What will they think when they can see
That their mum preferred the llamas?

Sophie just won’t say sorry
For things that she has done wrong.
She’d rather use her boys as pawns,
And Jamie plays along.

Sophie gets just what she wants,
Because her mummy says so.
When she’s cross she brings out Gretel;
Is that the real Hinch, though?

Go on Soph, have a troll rant
And send your sheep to flock here.
You know you can’t, for they will see
The truth; your lies will be clear.
Brilliant😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, I've just had a look at the comments, the sheep are out in full force and attacking anyone who questions her morals and children's privacy.
not sure what's happend the one I saw there was 100s of comments slating hinch! wonder of they took it off and re posted

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
I think you're my twin, I love making eco changes and following great eco influencers with fab tips, I think green cleaning is the way forward and if you use basic products, its really cheap too! I'm also having a sustainable clothing year, not buying anything new for the whole year! I use as little plastic as possible and I would have the screaming ab dabs if anyone bought my kids polystyrene eggs too!
What rattled me most was she listenes/ED to her othe DIL and can the kids something more sustainable and manages to remember that they're veggie but not that I'm vegan and still insists on offering me pork dinners and tea with cows milk in 🤢🤮

Back to Hinch 4 fucking bottles of fairy. And where was Ronnie's Dr's set?! Especially when you can but the things In BM/HB (wait for the Hinch Haul now)

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Wow, Zophunch, how’s it feel when you can’t act and you can’t be normal on Instagram? Think it’s a sign hunnnayyyy 👍🏻

• Haha

Elle055

She's started following the really popular Make up artist Mikayla from Tiktok. I'm really confused in what account she is you know. She went through a time of doing make up videos and beauty products. Now it's farm themed interior designing.
I fear it's an alpaca account.

• Haha
Reactions: 10