Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ijustdontbelieveit

Although she seems to have given the llamas the run of almost the whole garden I don't think that can be the case. I thought the house had 1.7 acres of land, we've seen the part they're running in and their shed, and the secret garden, there must be more land, maybe that's where they'll sit out and the children play out etc. A house that size must already surely have a large patio or sitting area and we've seen nothing like that yet, only the small bit near the door.

Reactions: 9

kayl1986

VIP Member
Before I read the last few threads as she's bored me lately . can I have little recap please. Who is Eileen 😂😂😂 what have I missed

• Haha

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
£325 to look like a themed restaurant in Disneyland. She got played 😂
Money can't buy taste clearly.

Though if she doesn't get the specific bed i have in mind that would be PERFICKT for the dungeon master bedroom i'll be both amused and sad for her.

Will i say what it is though? No. Work it out yourself sofa, sick of her getting ideas off tattle 😂😂

• Haha

Nicola22

Don’t follow the greedy one. Just read her wiki to get a bit of insight. Sounds like another delight 😳

I can’t see Pinch’s comment on Greedy’s woe is me post? Saw a screenshot on the last thread. She’s actually preaching about “vile websites” taking innocent lives with everything that is going on in the world right now!???????!? WHAT!?

I was laughing at her today but now she’s pissed me off again. There’s a very valid reason as to why she has 521 threads on here. Fuck the whole lot of them 🖕🏼 I hope and pray Instagram gets cancelled one day so these bottom feeders can fuck off into obscurity 😡
Here...

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

BSBuster

Chatty Member
All this talk of them being on TV gives me a weird feeling that they're gonna be on "Celebrity" Gogglebox. It's not too exposing for Hinch because we know she likes to hide under a cushion, it gives Inch a chance to get involved and they did a podcast right, which i'm guessing was just the two of them chatting, so I feel like if anything this makes sense for them to do. I mean it doesn't make sense, it would be awful but still.
What do people think? Or have I had one too many vinos?
Oh my won't that be fun to watch? Pleased I don't have a tv.
I wstch Gogglebox on catch up but never watched the so called celebrity version and never will.

HardysMrs

Pa's alright,predictable,solid,hardworking,boring as boring can be and ,I suspect, a victim of the hinch "revolution" 🤣
@fannysjohnny yesterday though you said something along the lines of well it's nice Al is being a close dad now it's only taken 32years. Wondered what you were alluding to? Sounded like he wasn't always the Weeping Al we see now?

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

‘tend Farm isn’t actually loads bigger than Greyskull in terms of practical space.

Yes downstairs is bigger - there’s space for a playroom rather than Ron being shoved behind the sofa - but it’s only got one more bedroom.
If they do have any more children (please god no) what will they do? Kick Henry out, or make the kids share? (I have no problem with children sharing a room! But I can’t imagine Hinch wanting that)

She likes the land garden and the fact there’s a big gate at the front, but what else does it really offer them?

There were so many other houses around Maldon, bigger and better than they have bought, for less money. It doesn’t make any sense why they had to have that one.

I mean, just look at what you can get for what they paid for the new house!

And it had a pre made boot room.....

• Haha

HardysMrs

A very busy week for Hinch - following loads of "Mum's with grey homes" accounts - as they gush & grovel with pant wetting joy! 🤪 🤢

View attachment 1105908View attachment 1105909
Don't be shy that lady is you isn't it really 😜😄 On rightmove having a nose again at the hundreds including older properties and new build of grey grey grey homes and when come across one with colour even if it's a hunish pink kitchen I want to scream with joy. All these grey homes they just merge into one bland greyness from the hall rug to the loo mat to the patio furniture. I'm sure it's a social experiment how far can use a demented Essex bird to get 'normal' mums to buy trash those baby clothes were around in the White Company , Petit Bateau etc when my twenty year old was a baby and better quality then too. We don't have a local Tesco but when was away last week spotted a small end shelf of Hinch homeware in one of those mega sized Tesco's. The little draws looked ok but hope Weeping Al isn't locked up in the shed completing the orders😆 Cos touched them and they more or less fell apart 😬 My daughter used to make better from those craft kits for kids. Clever of her or Inch though not to have all the production & selling costs. Feel they're testing the waters with Tesco tat.

• Haha
I enjoy watching her. I think she gives good content.
I do think we're very tame on this thread compared to most. Some make me clench my arse when reading them, We don't disrespect hinch, everything we say is necessary and true. I do think we're a bloody nice thread... If she does something worth giving her praise for I know we all would. But unfortunately Hinch never quite gets it right therefore never gets praise 😂

All 3 are there
Ah, I missed that one, probably as it doesn’t look the colour that the real one is!

I’ve been super busy at work and missed about a million threads, could someone give me the Eileen rundown?!