Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
@Tharsheblows the thread closed before I returned but I just wanted to check in. That sounds absolutely awful and completely terrifying. Are you accessing help ok? Have you been offered help? The waiting lists are horrendous they’re so stretched.

I found with the little guy, I don’t know whether it’s because he’s also on the spectrum, or just because he’s younger, that when it was just the repetitive behaviour, and patterning, that they just labelled it as one of his quirks. Then came the constant checking of homework. He’ll write out the same piece 5, 6 or 7 times and he’ll constantly check it. When the self harming started they did take it a little more seriously. By that I mean the GP told him not to do it and the nurse told him he risks scarring.

I’m not even joking.

Much love xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

seen-the-light

No growth in them nails Sofa, guess we got the hearts for a few months now. Ooooooooorrrrrr was it a pre record. Surely not. Shock horror.

Cleaningnothinching

Guyyyyyyssssshhhhhh

If one were to want to contact a certain ‘tend cleaner’s representatives about alleged plagiarism, is there another company along with Gleam? Or just them?

Asking for a friend.
I don’t know if it’s already been said, I’m a bit behind - but Dundas Communications also have her as a client and I think they’re the ones who run all her PR and comms xx

• Heart

rainymorningreading

She can’t wait for the day one of the alpacas “randomly strolls” into her house. Mind you we won’t hear about it for a good few weeks.. The insta content will be through the roof!

Miss Loves-to-gossip

So this morning she could barely cope we the war breaking out and not knowing what to say. This afternoon we’re looking at her DOGS bedroom. I know we’ve got to get on with life but she can’t think that’s appropriate?
how
I did an @Andioooop
Figured this is what Christmas will look like once the Maldon Three have inevitably taken over and everyone else is confined to Ron's bedroom for the rest of time.View attachment 1108317
How long until Fun Boy Three (I’m showing my age now) have their own rooms?

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
She's just repeating what's on the press release. P&G rolled out the American version, Dawn dish soap, in January.

I wonder if she still charges thousands to do an ad? I can't imagine P&G are making their money back when Hunch shows a product.
The one thing with fairy liquid & conditioner etc is that they’re a guaranteed buy from 1,000,000’s hinch or not :/

That’s a good point, I haven’t asked for a few days - hey Sophie, show us the boot room!
Chop chop hinchy. Tattles asking

• Haha