Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nickgrimshaw

Hi Soph, no you haven't made me smile this morning, in fact I have just raised a safeguarding referral to Essex Social Services against you for child endangerment. Have a good day.
Really? How do I do this? Can we all do this?!

Reactions: 8

Louanne

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks that lid actually makes things harder? Not easier? When I have wet hands I grab the bottle of washing up liquid and flick the little lid up with my thumb… surely to deal with that upside down lid you’d have to dry your hands to do it? The bottle looks chunky as well so you’d need two hands.

“genius” indeed 🤪

Edit to add I could be wrong as I haven’t watched the video just going off screenshots on here
It doesn’t have a lid, as such, you squeeze the bottle and the liquid comes out of the bottom and then seals itself - it’s like a rubber seal?
I find it useful.

Reactions: 7

Readerbee

I've just seen on the news that Russia is blocking access to Twitter and Facebook. Since Instagram is owned by Facebook, I wonder how that'll affect her follower and likes count since we know a huge number of Bot accounts are created in Russia 🤔

I did. I discovered her while deep in Nesting mode while I was pregnant. I never bought the books and things but I did buy a lot of cleaning stuff I probably didn't need. Never went fully in to the grey shite either. I just followed her for the cleaning content. But as that became less and less and the kids/bragging/adverts increased I quickly lost interest.
I still have a love hate relationship with her. I look forward to her stories but I don’t know if that’s just because I can dart on here straight after😂 the only thing I will admit to genuinely liking (and I hate the fact it lines her pockets) but I got her list book when I still loved her and it really has helped me get organised since. I just buy ordinary list books now but that book really helped me to stop being such an overwhelmed mess. Now I’m just overwhelmed rather than a mess😂

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
I was having a look at the patent clauses for Hinch over the weekend (I was bored at work!!) and she has added Interior Design and advice to her list of things Hinch can be used for. Is she attempting to start an Interior Design business too?
Wallpaper or greeeeyyyyy paint collection in the Range or similar maybe?

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Oh no, I’ve seen it all now! The urge not to wade in is strong but I won’t - as a postgraduate Uni student, my life would be so easy if I didn’t have to spend hours properly researching and referencing if using other peoples quotes doesn’t count as plagiarism, f*ck academic integrity and all that 🥴

View attachment 1106183
Where's this? MHMMDI or insta?

• Haha

mrs.m1974

On the rare occasion she posts Ad should it not be a #Ad or is the hashtag not required?!

Reactions: 5
Not been here for a while but just wanted to say how much I hate her bedroom light and the 4 poster bed to be. She thinks she is creating a medieval castle vibe isn't she! Next thing you know she will be having a drawbridge to go to the stupid alpaca hut! Also who paints their walls in mushroom colour... Because everyone always says oh I love a colour of a mushroom!
Hinch Castle? 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Readerbee

I've only been here maybe two, three weeks? I used to like her. I liked watching her clean because my executive dysfunction stopped me from cleaning my own house 🙈 I had to ignore during my second pregnancy Nov 19 - July 2020 as she was making me feel awful. And oh my god I've just remembered I messaged to tell her that I still really liked her but I was unfollowing as she was making me anxious 🙈 christ. What a bellend I was! Fooled into the 'you're all my friends' act 🤦🏻‍♀️

And I was gently enjoying content right up until the alpacas arrived, but had noticed that cleaning content had gone way down. Then I ended up discovering Tattle when Carrie Hope Fletcher split up with her boyf, found all the threads, found thread 500 and felt such a twat for being taken in by her.

And here I am. Two weeks and already had a thought immortalised by the wonderful @Andioooop

And, I've always hated bloody Gretel. In my head, Hinch looks like Gretel permanently.
Off topic but did we ever find out why Carrie and Ollie split? I was interested but never thought to come on here to look😂

Reactions: 4