Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to take a ”deep rest” from Mrs Braggy McBraggerson as her content has been drier than the dust she buys for the woolly wankers.

Returrned this morning to find Mum Of The Year putting her boys in danger YET AGAIN. How many more times, Soph? You may as well leave the gates open for them to run into the road. Mind you, looks like they won’t ever be able to escape the tend farmhouse now the llamas have the run of the place. No running around in the fresh air for those poor boys.

How this woman continues to get away with her irresponsible, narcissistic behaviour is beyond me. She bounces back more times than a trampoline.

Do us all a favour, Soph. duck off. Then duck off some more. And take those bastard llamas and lazy arse husband with you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel like Sopha now, but I genuinely have no words to describe how angry her stories made me this morning.

Poor Ronnie, he's going to get hurt one of these days from the bleeping llamas. They looked like they were going to chase after him, they'll trample him. Hurt him, god forbid even worse 😠 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28
No Sofa, you haven’t made me smile this morning, you’ve made me worry about the safety of your son and even the overweight chicken strip - who also wouldn’t be able to outrun one of the Wooly Wankers 🦙🦙🦙
Also my one braincell is confused about what is behind the brick wall in your garden? The secret garden was surrounded by bushes and not a wall, if I’m remembering it right. So what’s this wall?

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She is so luring them into the house. She's doing it all on purpose so when they have the doors open in the summer they will come in and out. She's so stupid!! Thick bleep, she's dangerous nevermind the Wolly Wankers
The trouble is her brain dead sheep will be saying ‘oh Soph you are hilarious with them alpacas’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ When actually she’s a bleeping IDIOT!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The trouble is her brain dead sheep will be saying ‘oh Soph you are hilarious with them alpacas’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ When actually she’s a bleeping IDIOT!!
It’s so frustrating, anyone with half a braincell can see how dangerous this is but just get accused of ‘trolling’ or the old favourite, jealous! It’s like all sense goes out the window, it’s baffling.

Reactions: 21
Tescos childrens clothes are actually lovely and reasonable. Can’t see why anyone would pay twice (if not more) for something just as it has ‘hunch’ on it?!

Reactions: 19
The irresponsible little twit! She has pissed me OFF with those stories of Ron running in front of the Alpaca and them going after him!

How bleeping dangerous! They can turn at any minute and she thinks it makes good content???

Yes Soph you just bleeping film whilst your CHILD Runs in front of live stock. I hope to bleeping god someone watching that story has at least a full working brain and she gets reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seriously what the hell is she playing at?!
Why isn't her mum or someone having a word with her and telling her how irresponsible she's being with those alpacas ruling the roost???
I actually don't understand why she had children because they never seem like her priority and she's putting them both in danger now.
This is so alarming.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion... "Furry beasts take over Hinch farm? ... Al-pac-a bag!"

As a dog owner of kid loving dogs I still wouldn't leave small children alone with them, children move in strange ways and smell odd and animals find them stressful, Ron and the alpacas shouldn't be in the same space, there should be a fence between them and he can have a stool to stand to feed them but it's not good for him or them to mix them together and just stand back and film! 😭
Agreed, I never leave mine alone with my Dog. Parenting 101 surely? Nevermind wild fecking animals. Watching that gave me palpitations.

Reactions: 20
She's started following the really popular Make up artist Mikayla from Tiktok. I'm really confused in what account she is you know. She went through a time of doing make up videos and beauty products. Now it's farm themed interior designing.
I fear it's an alpaca account.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so frustrating, anyone with half a braincell can see how dangerous this is but just get accused of ‘trolling’ or the old favourite, jealous! It’s like all sense goes out the window, it’s baffling.
The "you're just jealous. Whatever happened to Be Kind" has to be one of the weakest arguments I've ever come across. Also they don't even use jealousy in the correct context which is even more baffling and slightly infuriating. The word they're looking for is envy.

https://grammar.yourdictionary.com/vs/key-difference-between-jealousy-and-envy.html

But what do you expect from people who think the sun shines out of Mrs Hinch's arse and proudly posts their display of Tesco tat with the tags still attached. It's like the homeware version of leaving stickers on baseball caps 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alpacas are generally docile but new owners need to be assertive in handling them.

"People think they are cuddly pets but if you get too cuddly – especially with males, but also with females – when they’re young, they could imprint on you – treat you like one of their herd – and become very dangerous by displaying dominant behaviour known as berserk male syndrome,” said Billy.

From an expert

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I was about to say, what are they going to do with the woolly wankers in the summer if they have friends around for a bbq or party in the garden? And then I realised my own stupidity - that won’t be happening will it because they don’t appear to have any friends to invite over…🤦‍♀️
That’s why she’s doing the ‘secret garden’ isn’t it - so they humans can be shut in a little bit behind a gate while the bleeping llamas have run of the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Zophunch, just a word of warning - never put the children in orange clothing whilst accessible to the furry fuckers

Reactions: 13
If this was me (and it won’t ever be because I’ll never have bleeping llamas in my garden) and I put my child in danger like that, I’d have the social knocking at my door before I could say ‘alpacamabags’… yet here we have this lesser spotted Maldon weasel showing her terrible parenting to 4.3m (questionable) followers and it’s ok?
Honestly, if her management are reading here they need to give her a shake and tell her to sort herself out before something horrible happens to those poor children. I’m a pretty relaxed parent but watching her clips of Ron with the llamas makes me ridiculously anxious and cross.

Reactions: 27
The "you're just jealous. Whatever happened to Be Kind" has to be one of the weakest arguments I've ever come across.
Hate that so much! Ahhh yes, leaving a child alone with livestock to be trampled, but #bekond if you say it’s dangerous 🙄🙄 The denial and attack involved in being a ‘Hincher’ is cult level.

Reactions: 19
‘I hope my stories can bring a few smiles’ whilst we watch you in your million pound house and worry about rising fuel costs.

Ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.