Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thought that tend farm animal was going to run at the poor boy. How irresponsible can you be? Bordering neglect tbh as she clearly cares more about the video for the gram than the highly potential risk to her son šŸ˜–

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Donā€™t get me wrongā€¦ I like llamas and alpacasā€¦ Iā€™ve always liked them but not once have I ever thought of letting a couple roam freely around my garden and invite them into my kitchen whilst claiming to be a cleaning influencer šŸ¤£

and this isnā€™t the three Rodneyā€™s fault, theyā€™ve done nothing wrong they are just doing what they know, this is all the adults fault, and sheā€™s playing with fire (or the lives of her kids and alpacas!) for views on instagram. No wonder we call her followers sheepā€¦ no brighter than the poor alpacas and do whatever she tells them!

• Heart
Is it just me that feels like Jamie hates those bastards as much as us? You never see him interacting with them or posting about them. They're very obviously her little obsession and I get the feeling he's been against them from the get-go. I wouldn't be surprised if they argue about them a lot. Especially when she's so irresponsible with they children around them. And now it seems like she's going to be letting them into the house.
Honestly I predict by the end of 2022 either the Llamas will be going or it'll be Mrs ex-Hinch after Jamie has had enough of her being such a bleeping idiot about the safety of their children and the house is destroyed by those llamas.
Yeah I definitely think (even though he's a dick) that he would have wanted like football goals swimming pool stuff him and the human boys could play in like big kids all day because he's jobless. And now he's got no garden because the paddock is too small so now those things have the rule of the whole outside

Reactions: 36
Has anyone see this ā€œmoneymumā€ account who had some sort of book launch the other day? The makeup kid went to it. Iā€™ve no idea who this money mum is so I could be barking up the wrong tree. A few of the tagged posts for hinch are from this event. But sheā€™s not there? Why tag her if sheā€™s not there? I donā€™t get it. Or was she there? With her makeup kid friend?
That money mum idolises hinch. Her book is called save yourself happy šŸ„“
Sheā€™s another one that I canā€™t understand how she has that platform

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
@Danielle0120 - Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m remembering right, so forgive me if Iā€™ve totally made this up!

The last time she posted Ron with the alpacas when she was behind the brick wall, am I right in thinking you put in a concerned email/call to the relevant people higher up? If so, did anything ever materialise from it?

Reactions: 16
Imagine having all that land but you canā€™t even have your doors open in case one of those fuckers runs in!

Yeah I definitely think (even though he's a dick) that he would have wanted like football goals swimming pool stuff him and the human boys could play in like big kids all day because he's jobless. And now he's got no garden because the paddock is too small so now those things have the rule of the whole outside
Maybe he can move into Pickle Cottage annexe with "arrr Stace" and her boys... Apparently that's the thing to do now, put the men out in a separate building in case they ruin the aesthetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so luring them into the house. She's doing it all on purpose so when they have the doors open in the summer they will come in and out. She's so stupid!! Thick bleep, she's dangerous nevermind the Wolly Wankers

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Those llamas have been trained to be hand fed too much. Poor Ron just waving and they assume food. Nowhere is going to be safe for ron&lon or Henry for that matter once they get roaming in the house.

Iā€™m a lurker, reader of many threads due to the proliferation of these con influencers!! I donā€™t normally comment, however bleeping LLAMAS!!! What is wrong with this woman???
READ THE ROOM YOU bleeping IMBECILE!!

Reactions: 31
How long ago did we all say the paddock was too small? Now sheā€™s lost her whole garden cos she just HAD TO HAVE ALPACAS. Go on a trek with them once a year donā€™t give up your brand new house for them! Some lil ducklings and a pond and some wildlife that would have come naturally (frogs, dragonflies, butterflyā€™s, skimmers) would have been so much interesting and interactive for her little ones but nope. Instead we are waiting on a hinch hoofing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's started following the really popular Make up artist Mikayla from Tiktok. I'm really confused in what account she is you know. She went through a time of doing make up videos and beauty products. Now it's farm themed interior designing.

Reactions: 16
Those bleeping hole alpacas. They will be in the house soon and the sheep will love it. Oh soph youā€™re so funnnyyyā€¦.bullshit.
Wonā€™t be able to have they doors open all summer cause of those wankers,and donā€™t start me on the danger to the kidsā€¦what a fannyšŸ˜ 

This woman has ZERO maternal instincts. Who the hell allows a small child to be in the path of not one, not two but three farm animals?? That boy wouldnā€™t stand a chance if one ran towards him. What the hell will it take for her to finally put those boys safety first?!

Why isnā€™t her family intervening? Surely they can rub a few brain cells together and make her stop??
This. 100%. Itā€™s not NORMAL to not want to protect your child. Heā€™s only a baby he wouldnā€™t stand a chance. My toddler has just started to get confident walking everywhere and if we pass a dog I make sure Iā€™m inbetween him and the passing dog. Even if itā€™s small and yappy ( in fact I worry about them the most šŸ¤£ ), even if itā€™s on a lead. I love dogs. We have our own. But itā€™s it instinctive to be wary, to foresee dangers, to protect them no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Those bleeping hole alpacas. They will be in the house soon and the sheep will love it. Oh soph youā€™re so funnnyyyā€¦.bullshit.
Wonā€™t be able to have they doors open all summer cause of those wankers,and donā€™t start me on the danger to the kidsā€¦what a fannyšŸ˜ 
Trying to have a nice summer tea with the doors open and an alpaca whips off with your sarnies, carrot sticks and hummus

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was about to say, what are they going to do with the woolly wankers in the summer if they have friends around for a bbq or party in the garden? And then I realised my own stupidity - that wonā€™t be happening will it because they donā€™t appear to have any friends to invite overā€¦šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the 3rd, 4th time sheā€™s put Ron in danger now I think. Why arenā€™t her family/agents advising her HOW dangerous this is? Surely they all canā€™t be bleeping stupid too? Ron has no means of communication to alert his moronic parents if heā€™s in any danger and to be honest probably doesnā€™t know how to either.

This will all end in tears, Ron will get seriously hurt, maybe then she might bleeping wake up although Iā€™d expect her to blame Ron. No parent would put the child in danger like that. No one.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
For all her ā€˜farmā€™ and ā€˜fresh air and countrysideā€™ (next to a main road šŸ¤­) bollocks narrative she pushed under the guise of it being for the kids, theyā€™ve now ended up with the garden under siege to the Woolly Wankers, they may as well have stayed at Greyskull for all the space they actually have šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ all because little old quirky Soph wanted alpacas right now without thinking it through. What a shitshow.

Reactions: 35
I did a collage with some kids for work using old country living magazine and for all the lifestyle it tries to sell all the ads are for how to stop flies coming in the house and how to clean your carpet if it gets muddy, you can't have blinding white carpets and no dirt if you want to live on a farm in the countryside, and if you're just pretending don't get 3 live animals, just buy some of those concrete ones you can spray paint and put around the lawn for Ronnie to sit on and have photos with šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.