Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't learn does she?! No matter how much you try to convince people your live stock are friendly, they're still wild animals not a domesticated pet (which can also still turn btw).

No wonder she got Instagram page of the year and not influential mum of the year. 🤬

Reactions: 26
How can a "best selling author" never have any words?? Come on Soph, I bet if you tried really hard you could manage to pull something out of your arse to reflect genuine feelings about what's going on in the world right now? They don't have to be pretty, they just have to be honest. Or are you admitting you don't even fully understand what's going on?

Reactions: 33
Wtaf!

WHO on earth allows this to happen?

There is NOTHING you could do, from that distance if they charged at him. NOTHING you could do if they kicked him.

Ffs have you nothing between your ears Sophie?

All that space, those kids could have an amazing childhood. Make memories, camp out, look for wildlife, encourage hedgehogs etc.

Instead - they are running past 3 farm animals.

bleeping idiot

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Omg I was really worried for Ron in that story, it really looked like they were going to chase him. Why is she putting her child at risk? She is a moron, they are not pets. What will it take for her to stop this tit?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She'll disappear soon and she'll come back with a devastating story about one of the boys,lets be real it'll probably be poor Ronnie, getting attacked by the alpacas. But oh it will be RONNIESSSS fault they bit him .... She's asking for it to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Sorry but those stories aren't bringing a smile to my face at all, they are TERRIFYING ME.

WHAT IS SHE DOING?????

WHY are the wooly wankers out in the wild of her garden (yes Hinch it's your *garden*, not a field, hope this helps?) and poor Ron just running away. Why does it look like they're just about to charge and chase after him just as the video cuts?

So so scary and clearly irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And seriously.

This dog NEEDS a DIET!

Stop the stupid cackling, and "I just laaaaaarve it" and sort it out.

Stupid woman

*ETA I've just become a well known member.....I'm a a fank yoooooo. Hope that helps*
Congratulations Nusty troll

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No, Sophie, your stories did not make anyone with half a brain cell smile, they probably chilled them to the bone with how reckless you and your idiot husband are.
Is your children's safety of such little priority to you both?
You may as well open your gates and let your son run out on to the road, it's little difference to what you've shown this morning. Although I suspect that motorists at least might be more aware and stop, unlike 3 marauding and overexcited farm animals.
You really do need professional help if you think that this behaviour is OK.
This 🙌 She is seriously warped if she thinks anyone smiled at those stories. Anyone who did smile at them clearly has tit for brains just like their leader. Why isn’t the press picking up on her relentless crap??!!!! She is a moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it just me that feels like Jamie hates those bastards as much as us? You never see him interacting with them or posting about them. They're very obviously her little obsession and I get the feeling he's been against them from the get-go. I wouldn't be surprised if they argue about them a lot. Especially when she's so irresponsible with they children around them. And now it seems like she's going to be letting them into the house.
Honestly I predict by the end of 2022 either the Llamas will be going or it'll be Mrs ex-Hinch after Jamie has had enough of her being such a bleeping idiot about the safety of their children and the house is destroyed by those llamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ron waves at them and they clearly think he has bloody carrots from the way they bob their heads forward. And then he runs. How is she not even acknowledging that they could easily have gone after him and she'd not have been able to do anything to stop them or help him? 😳🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Has anyone see this “moneymum” account who had some sort of book launch the other day? The makeup kid went to it. I’ve no idea who this money mum is so I could be barking up the wrong tree. A few of the tagged posts for hinch are from this event. But she’s not there? Why tag her if she’s not there? I don’t get it. Or was she there? With her makeup kid friend?

Reactions: 16
I thought she supposed to cure peoples anxiety, mines through the roof after watching that ! Stupid irresponsible cow 😒

Reactions: 27
She luvs the new Fairy bottles so much that she's let someone else do the washing up this morning by the sounds of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion... "Furry beasts take over Hinch farm? ... Al-pac-a bag!"

As a dog owner of kid loving dogs I still wouldn't leave small children alone with them, children move in strange ways and smell odd and animals find them stressful, Ron and the alpacas shouldn't be in the same space, there should be a fence between them and he can have a stool to stand to feed them but it's not good for him or them to mix them together and just stand back and film! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.