Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the Tattlers on MHMMDI stop making it so obvious 🤦🏼‍♀️ Keep it on here guyzzzzz ATV Love you to the moon & back 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Finally watched today’s story (just got in from real work, not tend work)

‘I’ve seen these bottles all over Instagram but I knew about them’

🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘Ark at missus ‘I knew first’
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got one of those new fairy bottles. That’s what happens when I tell mr sous chef we need washing up liquid. He said he couldn’t find the method one. Whatever.
Anyway. Today my son squirted it in to his eye. He’s never done that with our other bottles. So yeah. duck you fairy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
‘tend Farm isn’t actually loads bigger than Greyskull in terms of practical space.

Yes downstairs is bigger - there’s space for a playroom rather than Ron being shoved behind the sofa - but it’s only got one more bedroom.
If they do have any more children (please god no) what will they do? Kick Henry out, or make the kids share? (I have no problem with children sharing a room! But I can’t imagine Hinch wanting that)

She likes the land garden and the fact there’s a big gate at the front, but what else does it really offer them?

There were so many other houses around Maldon, bigger and better than they have bought, for less money. It doesn’t make any sense why they had to have that one.

I mean, just look at what you can get for what they paid for the new house!

This! I keep trying to say it but I believe there is a specific reason she has bought that house and paid so much over the asking price, I honestly belive it was because there is more land, the previous owner may have owned the big field behind the house but was leasing it and its tied up in a contract maybe, so he may still own the land for now but at a certain point in time it will belong to her, remember when Jamie said "if we buy more land 😉 " they already bloody have

Reactions: 21
Oi oi Polly. What were you looking for?
And Are the outfits the boys were in hinch outfits??
I noticed a freckle on her left arm in the Fairy ad. I went looking for a shot of her left arm in her highlights to see if it was really her…

Yes, I had lots of other things I should have been doing.
Yes, I was procrastinating.
No I didn’t find another left arm shot.

Not sure on the outfits, but if they are her range they need to sack whoever signed off on the text.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This! I keep trying to say it but I believe there is a specific reason she has bought that house and paid so much over the asking price, I honestly belive it was because there is more land, the previous owner may have owned the big field behind the house but was leasing it and its tied up in a contract maybe, so he may still own the land for now but at a certain point in time it will belong to her, remember when Jamie said "if we buy more land 😉 " they already bloody have
I think another reason is reno work. A lot of the houses shown on here are absolutely stunning but that gives no content. Buying a lovely but bland house gives her content for a good year or so. She may of paid over the odds and will pay more than she would of going forward...but in turn the content will give more money.
As much as she's boring now, an already stunning house would of done nothing for her and would of made her look even more of a twit if she'd of ripped it all out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Please let's not go all mumsnet again. She's done and allowed far worse *cough* alpacas vs Ronnie *cough* than let her (supervised for once) child[ren] play with a plaster 😅🙈
My ND daughter went through a phase of being obsessed with 'sticky plasters for ouchies' and tbh, I didn't fight it. I hated the waste but for the small amounts of time she was occupied by fixing the ailments of her toys and herself, she wasn't screaming. I was there, I was supervising. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve got one of those new fairy bottles. That’s what happens when I tell mr sous chef we need washing up liquid. He said he couldn’t find the method one. Whatever.
Anyway. Today my son squirted it in to his eye. He’s never done that with our other bottles. So yeah. duck you fairy.
This sounds like something I'd manage at the grand age of 35. Hope he's okay!

Reactions: 18
Not sure on the outfits, but if they are her range they need to sack whoever signed off on the text.
I bloody hate spelling mistakes like this. I'm not perfect, but if I know a word has two spellings or different ways to write such as 'everyday' and 'every day' I just check an online dictionary. No excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve always wondered with this whole “Hinch” brand why they’ve not just changed their surname legally to Hinch……?! With jaymeeeeeeee calling Ronni e Hinch at soft play already……. I’m calling bingo on that lol 🤣 bleeping twats the lot of them 🤣🤣
I go to the same soft play as them & I always think how fun it would be to see him running after him screaming RONNIE HINCH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I missing something with this Fairy ad?

Twunt face advertises it as:

- ‘More effective’ - So why are you using a squirt on each item instead of the usual one squirt in a sink full of water?
- ‘Grab and go’. - Yes I did struggle holding my old fairy bottles and squeezing. Let alone making it sound like a Tesco meal deal
- ‘Dosing mechanism to control how much you use’. Kind of useless when you just squeeze it over every bleeping kitchen appliance
- Let’s not mention the constant use of tap running to wash and rinse each individual item.
- Dishwasher lasted long then

bravo.

Attachments

• Haha
duck off Hinch with all this grey and white shite...it’s soooo dull and boring like you!

On I am very kate to the party on this thread (work, life etc)
I’m just watching her stories but my god in heaven I’m confused what is the point in all this ?

henners
Ad
Kids
Alpacas
Ad
Blah

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.