Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of them being on TV gives me a weird feeling that they're gonna be on "Celebrity" Gogglebox. It's not too exposing for Hinch because we know she likes to hide under a cushion, it gives Inch a chance to get involved and they did a podcast right, which i'm guessing was just the two of them chatting, so I feel like if anything this makes sense for them to do. I mean it doesn't make sense, it would be awful but still.
What do people think? Or have I had one too many vinos?

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Went into Tesco ….. literally all her products as clearance labels on
🤣🤣🤣🤣 who the hell wants cups or jars or own with “ hinch “ on them ???
I was wanting some new Cushions for my living room but honestly
I’d rather eat for nails than “line her pockets !!!
Made me lol though how it was all shoved on some
Shelves with big yellow clearance stickers on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her shite grey white is obviously not selling well …. Oh dear lol

I was looking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only on page 15 but why does everything have to be Instagram worthy? Like her kids names and the bloody “3 R’s” it’s like her whole life is a story book

also I don’t understand why or how she thinks them wolly wankers are cute they are absolutely terrifying and ugly. I used to work at a kids amusement park and they had wolly wankers there and even though they was fenced in if I had to walk past them id go the long way round they just look evil

Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice that video of Ron is played on rewind after the first time he places the plaster on len?? Have watched a couple of times now and it's v obvious 😪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You know how no one knows who started tattle, and how tattle earns alot of money in ad revenue? And some one has directed alot of people straight here in a best selling book, imagine if 2 cunning sales people came up with a way to cash in on trolling and got incredibly rich and bought a farm
I said something like this a few threads back. That’s why she always comments on the “trolling” and doesn’t seem to worry about spending money🤣

Re Being a Hinch hun though, my daughter introduced me to her when she got her book for Christmas that year. I started reading it and thought “what is this crock of shite” (credit- me) but did like some of the cleaning content and it motivated me to pick up a cleaning routine again. I googled Mrs hinch haters and found tattle that way after her ever increasing gifted content and non stop ads. Never looked back since finding tattle. I only look at the hinch threads and have found a busty bunch of like minded hens who call out the BS and have a laugh and support each other. Stayed for Andiooop art work and Polly recaps. Great company during insomniac sessions!

edited for my stupidness

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m loving everyone’s stories of how they first found hinch then tattle and finally saw the light!
gives me hope that the rest of the sheep will follow 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's becoming more and more obvious who is on Tattle on MHMMDI.

Please protect yourselves and keep tattle opinions/conversations on here guyzzzzzzsssch.
I thought the same. Don't make it so obvious that you're one of us fat hens. If I'm honest, hope that makes sense, all the vest!!
Screenshot_20220306-072736_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Good Morning Non-Hunnnzzz! 🐔🍿❤
Hope everyone is ok.

'Tis Sunday, Mummazz roast din dins day or maybe anuvver weekly trip to the feartaah?

Still no apology for Eileen after over a week, just embarrassing manic failed "comedy" cleaning attempts, tend mess, carrots, Woolly Wankers, Bragging, Weeping Al's Wanky Workshop, #Ads, carrots, cackling, furious tap wanking, Splinter furnitchaah, #Ads & more bleeping carrots! She laaaves it guyyyssch! 🥴

Happy Sunday xx
& to Hinch ......
you-madam-are-a-cunt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hi ladies and gents
Who is Greedy and what has she done
Sorry I’m not very up do date with influencers ❤ Much love xx
She's got threads on here, wiki is the pink button at the top of her threads will give you an idea of her. Con artist, and plagiariser like hinch, and just a genuinely disgusting person 🙂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.