Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah another little pre record, the lengths you go to to hide your nails Soph, so obvious.
Also great to let Ronnie stick plasters over your baby. What a fab idea 🥴👍🏼
My god she's fick 🙄 plasters could be potential choking hazards and she's encouraging her small children to play with them 🙄

Reactions: 17
Hinchers 🤮 tripping over themselves trying to get the new range and kids clothes ASAP to tag their queen. It’s like a competition who can get everything the fastest. All brain washed sheep wanting to be noticed. And thats what Hinch and her team have created. Quite clever got to admit but really bleeping sad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So I been AWOL as i have been on radford thread lately . sue wants a second home and keep her first for an investment. to build on plot of land. Farm animals and All that . that's another home that can't even look after the dogs just breeding them irresponsibly. Someone said she is trying to be like hinch with her home and grey. Then someone else said at least hinch cleans and looks after her own kids 😂 I was like oooh no she is biggest fake out there. Does no cleaning they all prerecords, cleaning on clean and fake. She has her husband and parents to do all childcare and she don't even have a farm even though everywhere is labeled farm just 3 alpacas on some fake grass 😂. Biggest fake while exploiting her children. It seems doing up houses and farms are all rage for new content and they all want to jump on the wagon 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi ladies and gents
Who is Greedy and what has she done
Sorry I’m not very up do date with influencers ❤ Much love xx

Reactions: 4
This past 2 freshen up Fridays are so far removed from the previous iterations. There is no written list in her books to show what she will be doing. She used to do a few chosen items in multiple rooms, film each one, and then tick them all off at the end. Now it’s just one tend mess in one room, with an erratic manic type flash dance while doing it. Its quite obvious she is only doing it because she is being forced to, in order to stay relevant with the long time sheep.
As for those bloody en-suites. I hope to god the doors to them are locked suitably from the outside, so the boys cannot access them unsupervised at any time.
With regards to the advertising of products after their release, I wonder if the lack of cleaning on her account, means that p&g are just winding down their contract with her. So basically instead of her doing these big reveals to hype the product pre release, they are just want her to advertise them to boost sales because she is still in contract currently 🤔

Reactions: 32
I think you're my twin, I love making eco changes and following great eco influencers with fab tips, I think green cleaning is the way forward and if you use basic products, its really cheap too! I'm also having a sustainable clothing year, not buying anything new for the whole year! I use as little plastic as possible and I would have the screaming ab dabs if anyone bought my kids polystyrene eggs too!
What rattled me most was she listenes/ED to her othe DIL and can the kids something more sustainable and manages to remember that they're veggie but not that I'm vegan and still insists on offering me pork dinners and tea with cows milk in 🤢🤮

Back to Hinch 4 bleeping bottles of fairy. And where was Ronnie's Dr's set?! Especially when you can but the things In BM/HB (wait for the Hinch Haul now)

Reactions: 11
The kids range, clothing and bedding is all grey and white, it's feels like this was planned a while ago when she was all about the grey and white and its been brought out too late when she and the huns/sheep are moving away from grey. It'll have some colour added soon with yellow discount stickers 💛 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Urghh why is she STILL putting a bib on little Ronnie? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Fair enough maybe when he is eating to protect his clothing if he is a messy eater but for everyday wear? I dont get it he's not a teething dribbling baby anymore he's a young boy ffs.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.