Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wondered with this whole “Hinch” brand why they’ve not just changed their surname legally to Hinch……?! With jaymeeeeeeee calling Ronni e Hinch at soft play already……. I’m calling bingo on that lol 🤣 bleeping twats the lot of them 🤣🤣
I think it’s funny that “Mrs Hinch” had “Sophie Barker” on her name tag when she went to the P&G event where she dressed up in a lab coat. And also funny that she was self-referring as Mrs Hinch before marriage.

Nothing wrong with keeping your maiden name or taking your married name, but nothing she does really adds up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it’s funny that “Mrs Hinch” had “Sophie Barker” on her name tag when she went to the P&G event where she dressed up in a lab coat. And also funny that she was self-referring as Mrs Hinch before marriage.

Nothing wrong with keeping your maiden name or taking your married name, but nothing she does really adds up.
And Hinch isn't their name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell, I've just had a look at the comments, the sheep are out in full force and attacking anyone who questions her morals and children's privacy.
not sure what's happend the one I saw there was 100s of comments slating hinch! wonder of they took it off and re posted

Reactions: 11
How did she not snap her neck, or at the very least get whiplash from cringefest FreshAndUp Friday.

She's referred to herself EIGHT times in her comment to Greedy. EIGHT
She’s the only person who exists, her family etc are only there for her needs, wants etc and she has a whole little bubble hinch world that they protect her in and make her feel special, she’s an absolute c_nt,, she’s the Megain markle of the chav world

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why’s she always slopping about in those huge ‘tracksuits’? They look like institution issued clothing! She looks a right fecking state, especially with that mrs mop head band!

Reactions: 23
Tell me you do ZERO parenting on your own without telling me you do ZERO parenting on your own.

Who..
The actual duck, thinks its a good idea to give a toddler a WHITE dressing gown.

Reactions: 30
Why does a young child need their own bloody bathroom?! The baby is having his own aswell isn't he?
It’s grotesque isn’t it?

Did Pa's tears wet the wood?

It might have been a good plan to let it dry out before building. Isn't there a chance of reclaimed wood twisting?
Not that we'd ever find out that it was a bodge job and all went horribly wrong
I hope it’s being safety checked? Wouldn’t want a huge ceramic sink crashing on to a child 😳

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.