Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Ron likes playing doctors, get him a little doctor’s set. It’s a perfect opportunity for role play and lots of talking/encouragement. But no, Soph just gives him a packet of plasters and squawks at him from behind her phone 🙁
Or orrrrrr she could always donate those plasters to the many many centres that have been set up to help the victims of war in Ukraine, you know the children that need real plasters because they have wounds on their bleeping faces from shelling and their home being smashed to the bleeping ground, isn't it a bit weird timing to show Ron playing tend plasters when they are supplies desperately needed in Ukraine

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Am I missing something with this Fairy ad?

Twunt face advertises it as:

- ‘More effective’ - So why are you using a squirt on each item instead of the usual one squirt in a sink full of water?
- ‘Grab and go’. - Yes I did struggle holding my old fairy bottles and squeezing. Let alone making it sound like a Tesco meal deal
- ‘Dosing mechanism to control how much you use’. Kind of useless when you just squeeze it over every bleeping kitchen appliance
- Let’s not mention the constant use of tap running to wash and rinse each individual item.
- Dishwasher lasted long then

bravo.
She's just repeating what's on the press release. P&G rolled out the American version, Dawn dish soap, in January.

I wonder if she still charges thousands to do an ad? I can't imagine P&G are making their money back when Hunch shows a product.

Reactions: 17
I got up off my fat hen arse earlier after eating my crunky snacks & coke to wash the dishes and guess what…there’s no gunk on my Fairy bottle. I must be hinching all wrong since it’s a non-existent problem in our house.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Or orrrrrr she could always donate those plasters to the many many centres that have been set up to help the victims of war in Ukraine, you know the children that need real plasters because they have wounds on their bleeping faces from shelling and their home being smashed to the bleeping ground, isn't it a bit weird timing to show Ron playing tend plasters when they are supplies desperately needed in Ukraine
Using a plaster is one of the least wasteful things she's done. Ronnie is clearly engaged and seems to enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
‘tend Farm isn’t actually loads bigger than Greyskull in terms of practical space.

Yes downstairs is bigger - there’s space for a playroom rather than Ron being shoved behind the sofa - but it’s only got one more bedroom.
If they do have any more children (please god no) what will they do? Kick Henry out, or make the kids share? (I have no problem with children sharing a room! But I can’t imagine Hinch wanting that)

She likes the land garden and the fact there’s a big gate at the front, but what else does it really offer them?

There were so many other houses around Maldon, bigger and better than they have bought, for less money. It doesn’t make any sense why they had to have that one.

I mean, just look at what you can get for what they paid for the new house!

That house is insane! Now I think she’s even more of a muppet than I did before. I hope the shed & boot room are worth it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Using a plaster is one of the least wasteful things she's done. Ronnie is clearly engaged and seems to enjoy it.
True just annoys me that while I've spend a whole day off rallying round trying to support donations etc, time well spent in my opinion, she's done nothing, can you imagine the amount of clothes she's could have to donate to kids in Ukraine and for this instance it wouldnt even matter if they were all personalised, they just need warm clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her kids range is super bland and dull. What have Tescos gone and done??? Sticking hinch name on all that is grey and white. Boring.

She's just repeating what's on the press release. P&G rolled out the American version, Dawn dish soap, in January.

I wonder if she still charges thousands to do an ad? I can't imagine P&G are making their money back when Hunch shows a product.
The one thing with fairy liquid & conditioner etc is that they’re a guaranteed buy from 1,000,000’s hinch or not :/

That’s a good point, I haven’t asked for a few days - hey Sophie, show us the boot room!
Chop chop hinchy. Tattles asking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we have a sweepstake on how long she'll have that tracksuit on before it walks it's self to the bin?

We all know that grinch doesn't come on here but if she did 🙊 would she be all mean girl and post on the greedy thread and then support her in public managing to draw attention to her self as the victim.
Sorry not sorry but she can't have a lot further to sink can she?

• Haha
‘tend Farm isn’t actually loads bigger than Greyskull in terms of practical space.

Yes downstairs is bigger - there’s space for a playroom rather than Ron being shoved behind the sofa - but it’s only got one more bedroom.
If they do have any more children (please god no) what will they do? Kick Henry out, or make the kids share? (I have no problem with children sharing a room! But I can’t imagine Hinch wanting that)

She likes the land garden and the fact there’s a big gate at the front, but what else does it really offer them?

There were so many other houses around Maldon, bigger and better than they have bought, for less money. It doesn’t make any sense why they had to have that one.

I mean, just look at what you can get for what they paid for the new house!

Polls, you’re forgetting lil ole sophs dream from when she was a little girl always wondering who lived at the future hinch farm

an hour exploring? She’s making it sound like she has 10 acres of land and he wandered off through the acres 🤣

But good on Henry finally getting some exercise around the garden.
Well those lazy cunts aren’t gonna walk him are they? 🤷🏼‍♀️🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve got one of those new fairy bottles. That’s what happens when I tell mr sous chef we need washing up liquid. He said he couldn’t find the method one. Whatever.
Anyway. Today my son squirted it in to his eye. He’s never done that with our other bottles. So yeah. duck you fairy.
If you buy method get it on Amazon they do a subscription so will send it out as often as you want and the more items you buy the bigger you save, I get the big washing up liquid refill, wash liquid and fabric softener and save 15%

• Heart
I don’t agree with messaging someone on their instagram account

No one has to come on here and read the comments

As for Miss Greedy I can understand people feel aggrieved towards her as her ex partner swindled people out of a lot money, she says she wasn’t involved which may be true, but then people see her making quite a lot of money ( not just a little bit as she says on her post which gives the impression of £20 here and there)
So much money in fact that she can buy her dream house and completely renovate it, all this is alongside freebies and her own clothing range. So people look at that and think “ hang on you managed to avoid a financial scandal but instead of keeping a low profile here you are cashing in” and some people will voice their disapproval 🤷‍♀️

then we have Mrs Hinch who has managed to convince people she just sort of ‘fell’ into her cleaning empire and that her background in Sales had nothing to do with it, and after convincing people she was their best mate and increasing Zofloras profit margin 1000% she has now just purchased a mansion with many acres and lives a very comfortable life thanks to her army of hinchers, and she also enjoys many freebies and a clothing range and also a household goods range

Then we have PTWM chipping in, she is also under a cloud due to donations that people feel have been misappropriated, she’s managed, again thanks to her fans to buy her house and lives a life of freebies galore

and don’t get me started on those grifters The Inghams

the problem with social media is if you put yourself out there people are going to have an opinion on everything from your toes to the top of your head

and the thing so many of us are completely utterly sick of is big companies gifting stuff to the likes of Greedy, Hinch and PTWM who can afford to buy the stuff unlike many of their followers

tattle is a choice you can ignore tattle and if people are sending you horrible dm’s then disable the comments section on your videos and block people

If tattle is closed down then close down twitter and tik tok and all the other public forums where people feel they can comment without censor

oh and if Hinch and PTWM and Miss Greedy can hand on heart say they have NEVER said anything horrible about anyone ever ….well I’m afraid I don’t believe you
Love this! And so well written

Ptwm dodgy money stuff has been going in for years now it was her car rant that first bought me to tattle ages ago

Hinch is a actual disgrace.but she can't stay away form here any more then I can 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Saw the Ad she is terrible I mean this is her job and she is just so crap at it I hope she did it in one take imagine if she did loads of times and this was the best, ooh sticky cap how awful that would definitely make washing up so much harder ...

Reactions: 16
Also ok sorry as I said very kate to the party but WHERE IS TINY TEARS GETTING ALL THESE APPLE CRATES ABD SCAFFOLDING WOOD?????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's becoming more and more obvious who is on Tattle on MHMMDI.

Please protect yourselves and keep tattle opinions/conversations on here guyzzzzzzsssch.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.