Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found Eileen's account. Had a quick read of last few recaps. Only thing I am missing is potatoes Polly said ? 😂 what's that about? Thanks all ..

Right about the quote she has stole. In my eyes it's pretending Ronnie don't answer or speak and is actually worse then what he is. Do you think she is playing on this? Can he actually do more then she is making out. I said a few times but having autistic children and going through so many tough times if she is playing this card and swaying public opinion on this and it isn't the case she is even more vile then I thought. I wonder if he is just under stimulated. She don't spend enough time with him. She'll be using it as sympathy with fans. She seems to hold back both her children to keep them babies.
Ronnie in mashed potato form is in this recap -

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much has she mopped to cause that damage? I mop our laminate twice a day (two kids so it needs it 😆) but that girl must be bleeping turbo mopping 23 hours of the day at least.
She deleted it instantly 😂 so I didn't see any replies . it was up a minute
But I am the same with kids and a puppy and my floor is not like that 😂

Reactions: 16
But all her own kids wear is tracksuits and caps!
You nusty troll Pollyanna! Those are bespoke, personalised outfits for Ron and Lon that she’s worked tirelessly for!

Tirelessly worked for means gifted and not credited. It’s a hard life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ronnie in mashed potato form is in this recap -

I passed that . was that mashed potato for Ron's face 😳😂 omfg . she is crying over his legs on Eileen's

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if her mum made them?
Fiddle is a dab hand ya know!

So if Ron likes playing doctors, get him a little doctor’s set. It’s a perfect opportunity for role play and lots of talking/encouragement. But no, Soph just gives him a packet of plasters and squawks at him from behind her phone 🙁
I’m sure he’s already had one. I expect it went to the tip after the Instagram video.

Reactions: 14
God she is as wooden as those scaffold boards. Reading that ad piece for fairy and a dolly peg would have more depth. Could tell she is just reading from script. Best she stays off tv. Radio etc. she is so stilted and forced. It’s embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 19
Please please please can someone make a funny thread about using pre cut carrots for the alpacas. It’s a new level of wealth and out of touch. You can buy huge bags of carrots for the price they cost. Huge face palm moment.
Hinch is so rich she buys carrots pre-cut, then feeds them to Roy-oi-oi in the field hut!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh please please please let these be her new range.

‘Make everyday a new adventure’

Make everyday what a new adventure?

Or do you mean make every day a new adventure?
03CBC332-0DCB-4F6B-BFFC-363C2892C693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She must have a long term contract with them, remember all the stuff she has trade marked, she is planning to bring out EVERYTHING she has put down.

This has been in the works since day 1 of her working with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
My MIL shops in Tesco, and sometimes picks clothes up for the kids, I swear if she comes at me with any of that Hinch tit, I will kick her in the fanny! I best pre warn her to stay away from that crap! Just looked at the prices as well between £16-18 for a bleeping onesie! Iv got 5 kids, like duck would I be paying out that much on something they bloody sleep in! Pack of 3 pj’s in Asda for less than that! What I want to know is, who comes up with the pricing?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another one who plays privacy card when it suits her. But exploits her kids all the time . she is a complete textbook narcissistic chav. Someone should send her Elton john and blue's song sorry is the hardest word 😂😂 I used to sing this about ex as he also can't ever admit when they're wrong it's always someone elses fault ,

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.