Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Ron likes playing doctors, get him a little doctor’s set. It’s a perfect opportunity for role play and lots of talking/encouragement. But no, Soph just gives him a packet of plasters and squawks at him from behind her phone 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 39
People like Hinch have turned Instagram into a giant cesspit of greed and illusion.
Well said. It's disgusting. Sophie is BAD for people's mental health!
Cannot wait for the day her life comes crashing down. Unfortunately at this rate it could be a while. I despair. She revels in it, the greedy horror!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She really does get obsessed with things doesn’t she? She can’t just have a couple of crates and use scaffolding boards once! It has to be all over the
place!! She’s very strange!

Reactions: 26
So, today I went to a not tend farm with my family and my boy. There were llamas there and alpacas and OMG the fully grown alpaca was HUGE! I didn't think they grew to that size.
What the hell is she going to do when they're fully grown? I 100% would not have let me toddler near that alpaca today and was so glad it was fenced in. It wasn't aggressive but the sheer size was like a small horse or pony. I thought it was going to be more the size of a llama 😨

Reactions: 28
And so it continues

Hinch v Solomon

Competition of who can make the biggest shite out of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor sheeps kids will all be like clones to match their boring grey homes

Reactions: 15
I’ve always wondered with this whole “Hinch” brand why they’ve not just changed their surname legally to Hinch……?! With jaymeeeeeeee calling Ronni e Hinch at soft play already……. I’m calling bingo on that lol 🤣 bleeping twats the lot of them 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Bathrooms for a toddler and a baby that she’ll have to redecorate soon anyway. Can’t see them wanting themed bathrooms when they’re having a tit as teenagers 😂
Oh,I can.Or is it just my experience of a teen who spends an inexplicable amount of time in there and still comes out with a dirty neck 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw this earlier on hmmdi
So many have issues and hinch is preying on vulnerable ones. The bulk cleaning products and obsessively cleaning and buying all her Tat Is not normal . even soph hardly cleans. Her cult need to wake up and unfollow and get their life back on track
How much has she mopped to cause that damage? I mop our laminate twice a day (two kids so it needs it 😆) but that girl must be bleeping turbo mopping 23 hours of the day at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh for duck's sake!!!

DAD MADE, DAD ALSO WANTED, WE ARE ALSO MAKING ...
& 'THIS 'ERRRRE IS WHAT WILL BE THE WASH STAND DAD HAS MADE' 🥴 :LOL:

Appalling English - you thick as a brick tit stupid bint!

Just STOP you fool! Have you heard of apostrophes?
Are you educated at all or were you too bloody busy bullying other girls at school?

ETA: Ronald is going to need splinters removing from his entire body at this rate

View attachment 1104798
Back to her insufferable bragging 😫😫😫
The style of bathroom is way too grown up for a small child 🤦🏼‍♀️ and yet another thing that the main reason for having is to show off on insta 💷💷💷...joining the boot room, Henry's washroom, her tranquil room, the orangery ...Oh go away Hinch!!! 🙄🙄

How much are the kids clothes? Bet they’re over priced!!
It’s longer than I like to admit since my kids were small but trying to imagine them in clothes like that….and nope I can’t. One of mine had postman pat pjs slippers dressing gown etc as that’s what she loved. I think she’d have ripped that white dressing gown off in five seconds😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sick of hearing about her bleeping Dad! He was the one person out of the whole lot I always felt was different. Starting to think he’s probably a bleep as well now
I think he's been worked to the bones in a sweat shop!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.