Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS so much drama about.....washing up liquid bottles šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø if the lid gets "gunky" just wipe it ..simples šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø why does this seem so puzzling to her šŸ¤Ŗ
Her voice just seems to get more and more nauseating šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So much of my life wasted being angry about Fairy lids. My strength in Christ is restored this day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How well did her and Jamieā€™s podcast go and is it still going?

I have never read her books, never listened to their podcast because frankly she is such a poor example of a cleaner, parent and animal owner - a terrible role model as a whole. Influencers like her can be so toxic and damaging to people. They canā€™t see it because if they did they would stop. Theyā€™d stop the lying, stop the filtering and body altering, stop trying to sell stuff because theyā€™ve been paid to sell it. They would be more normal, but normal doesnā€™t bring in the money or attract brands. She is a business, she is nasty, she is fake, the life she lives and portrays is fake. Her downfall will come. Sheā€™ll make one too many mistakes or mess with the wrong person one day soon.

Reactions: 12
Her voice is getting even more annoying. You can literally hear the saliva congregating around her teeth like sticky washing up liquid around an upright lid šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is it just me who thinks that lid actually makes things harder? Not easier? When I have wet hands I grab the bottle of washing up liquid and flick the little lid up with my thumbā€¦ surely to deal with that upside down lid youā€™d have to dry your hands to do it? The bottle looks chunky as well so youā€™d need two hands.

ā€œgeniusā€ indeed šŸ¤Ŗ

Edit to add I could be wrong as I havenā€™t watched the video just going off screenshots on here

Reactions: 12
Some Saturday morning musing, bear with my stream of consciousness....

She's been with P&G a while now, and was one of their leading shills who clearly had a huge impact on their sales. Otherwise why would they have added her brand to their products etc.
I'm curious about what their analysts see when she releases an ad for their products. Is there a spike in sales? Has that spike become less over time or is it consistent?

I know we Tattlers like to think and hope that she's on her way out but they are still putting her name to their products so there must still be some impact from her brand.

However....I've noticed over time that her ads come after the release of the product. Today being an example - they're already available in store. Is this because a Mrs Hinch launch isn't what it used to be? Are they using her after the fact ads to analyse whether she still causes a sales spike? It's very interesting and I'd love to know. Is she just not as important to them anymore?
Notice how she never does unboxing of new products anymore?

She also doesn't seem to be invited along to P&G testing days much anymore. It seemed like she was along to those quite a bit but there's only been one recently (the black sink cleaning event thing).

Maybe I'm wrong and it's all just because she got slated for all of this. I'd just love to be a fly on the wall in P&G marketing and analytics meetings.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm so angry. Why on earth would she promote a brand that still tests on innocent animals! Don't ever call yourself an animal lover Pinch, you stupid woman. (Edited as cows are not stupid, she is. Sorry to all the lovely furry cows out there)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why do they even need to be peeled at all?
Another reason for livestock owners to piss their pants laughing at her giving her animals bag after bag of pre cut, peeled and washed carrot batons šŸ¤Ŗ
It goes to show to that being cost effective doesn't feature in her radar šŸ™„ and of course aesthetically for the gram it looks so much prettier giving them delicate symmetrical carrots rather than big misshapen unpeeled carrots from a sack šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
She also refers to feeding them as "their tea"!!! šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're disgusting and know just how to play the sheep, funny how hinch and Charlotte only comment on the 'they say I'm ugly and fat' but leave out the real reasons they have threads on here!!!
I donā€™t agree with messaging someone on their instagram account

No one has to come on here and read the comments

As for Miss Greedy I can understand people feel aggrieved towards her as her ex partner swindled people out of a lot money, she says she wasnā€™t involved which may be true, but then people see her making quite a lot of money ( not just a little bit as she says on her post which gives the impression of Ā£20 here and there)
So much money in fact that she can buy her dream house and completely renovate it, all this is alongside freebies and her own clothing range. So people look at that and think ā€œ hang on you managed to avoid a financial scandal but instead of keeping a low profile here you are cashing inā€ and some people will voice their disapproval šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

then we have Mrs Hinch who has managed to convince people she just sort of ā€˜fellā€™ into her cleaning empire and that her background in Sales had nothing to do with it, and after convincing people she was their best mate and increasing Zofloras profit margin 1000% she has now just purchased a mansion with many acres and lives a very comfortable life thanks to her army of hinchers, and she also enjoys many freebies and a clothing range and also a household goods range

Then we have PTWM chipping in, she is also under a cloud due to donations that people feel have been misappropriated, sheā€™s managed, again thanks to her fans to buy her house and lives a life of freebies galore

and donā€™t get me started on those grifters The Inghams

the problem with social media is if you put yourself out there people are going to have an opinion on everything from your toes to the top of your head

and the thing so many of us are completely utterly sick of is big companies gifting stuff to the likes of Greedy, Hinch and PTWM who can afford to buy the stuff unlike many of their followers

tattle is a choice you can ignore tattle and if people are sending you horrible dmā€™s then disable the comments section on your videos and block people

If tattle is closed down then close down twitter and tik tok and all the other public forums where people feel they can comment without censor

oh and if Hinch and PTWM and Miss Greedy can hand on heart say they have NEVER said anything horrible about anyone ever ā€¦.well Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t believe you

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Gunky lids ffs.
War is breaking out and shes worried about a gunky lid. Give it a wipe with Trevor or whatever your cloths are called. Simple

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is it just me who thinks that lid actually makes things harder? Not easier? When I have wet hands I grab the bottle of washing up liquid and flick the little lid up with my thumbā€¦ surely to deal with that upside down lid youā€™d have to dry your hands to do it? The bottle looks chunky as well so youā€™d need two hands.

ā€œgeniusā€ indeed šŸ¤Ŗ

Edit to add I could be wrong as I havenā€™t watched the video just going off screenshots on here
It doesnā€™t have a lid, as such, you squeeze the bottle and the liquid comes out of the bottom and then seals itself - itā€™s like a rubber seal?
I find it useful.

Reactions: 7
Are we going to be treated to another re-enactment of fiddles fiddling with jaymee in the pool.?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.