Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such first world problems... oh no there's fairy liquid on the lid of my fairy liquid bottle 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm so angry. Why on earth would she promote a brand that still tests on innocent animals! Don't ever call yourself an animal lover Pinch, you stupid woman. (Edited as cows are not stupid, she is. Sorry to all the lovely furry cows out there)
Maybe that's another thing she needs to be pulled on. Claims to live on a farm and laaaarves animals but uses shite that's tested on animals

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shes also wearing 2 different coloured tops on both those fairy videos..
I thought she was going swimming anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
How many articles can you make out of a new style bottle, she leads a sad life getting far to excited about that! Why didn't it exist before now? Well it's not really a problem is it come on? Far more plastic than there was but she don't care about that asking as the money comes in

Reactions: 13
i agree, I called this too. Purposely using less filters and showing her chin more. I think she maybe heading to our screens soon 😩
Exactly my thoughts! She’s not getting the engagement on insta like she use to & she clearly don’t give a duck going by them strange cleaning videos, I’ve never seen nothing like it, bizarre behaviour. I honestly can’t believe how much money she’s made by stealing ideas from other people. She needs to keep Faux Farm going somehow & she’s deffo the type to keep up with the Joneses so I think she’ll be doing tv work. Oh the laughs this thread will have…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Some Saturday morning musing, bear with my stream of consciousness....

She's been with P&G a while now, and was one of their leading shills who clearly had a huge impact on their sales. Otherwise why would they have added her brand to their products etc.
I'm curious about what their analysts see when she releases an ad for their products. Is there a spike in sales? Has that spike become less over time or is it consistent?

I know we Tattlers like to think and hope that she's on her way out but they are still putting her name to their products so there must still be some impact from her brand.

However....I've noticed over time that her ads come after the release of the product. Today being an example - they're already available in store. Is this because a Mrs Hinch launch isn't what it used to be? Are they using her after the fact ads to analyse whether she still causes a sales spike? It's very interesting and I'd love to know. Is she just not as important to them anymore?
Notice how she never does unboxing of new products anymore?

She also doesn't seem to be invited along to P&G testing days much anymore. It seemed like she was along to those quite a bit but there's only been one recently (the black sink cleaning event thing).

Maybe I'm wrong and it's all just because she got slated for all of this. I'd just love to be a fly on the wall in P&G marketing and analytics meetings.
I work in analysis and sadly with social media and ads it’s really difficult to pin point the actual value aside from fudging some numbers from views, clicks etc and then putting it together with sales. Problem is social media data is so volatile so they’re never gonna get super accurate stats with it. But no doubt they pay someone to look at it and tell them the Hinch ads are a good idea.
They might do some proposition testing with p&g brands with and without mrs Hinch or something to gauge what people think- that’s the only way I could think of doing something taking out the unreliability of socials.
Often the guys making the business decision just like yes people to tell them an idea is great and it’s difficult to get them to change an idea they think is working but has no statistical basis for it.

869C01A3-92AC-4058-B6FF-16979FEE83BF.jpeg

Surely you’d just rinse the bottle top to stop it getting sticky like us mere mortals do? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Call yourself a cleaner.

Literally teaching people how to use a bleeping bottle of washing up liquid for money. How low will she go? Sad fucker. How hard is it to tip your bottle and squeeze into the bowl at the same time?

Reactions: 38
Exactly my thoughts! She’s not getting the engagement on insta like she use to & she clearly don’t give a duck going by them strange cleaning videos, I’ve never seen nothing like it, bizarre behaviour. I honestly can’t believe how much money she’s made by stealing ideas from other people. She needs to keep Faux Farm going somehow & she’s deffo the type to keep up with the Joneses so I think she’ll be doing tv work. Oh the laughs this thread will have…
this gif makes me laugh everytime I see it 😂😂😂 oh Thierry ❤

• Haha
Don't most of Hinch's sheep decant all their stuff into labelled pretty plastic bottles ? So a new lid on a Fairy bottle is pretty much irrelevant as they'll just pour it straight into something else creating more waste anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can still see it

Please don't let this daft bint start doing voiceovers/adverts 🙈
If this post last year is anything to go by, maybe not. The chap complaining thought the Hinch voiceover was being done by a gay man with a tattoo😕
C97E8851-192B-4A3D-9AB8-DD4F155F95AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She is 100% reading that voiceover from a script. You can hear it’s not a natural speaking voice. She must have forgotten to include it in the original posting!

Reactions: 21
It wasn’t her first take as you can see the other two splashes of blue fairy liquid on the minky she uses to demonstrate

Reactions: 25
She hasn't said which boys she's taking swimming, are we gonna see the wooly wankers in their swimming trunks and armbands?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Gunky and sticky feeling.....that's the feeling she gets after being next to Jimbobnojobnoknobforyourbumbuminnitit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Must me nice to get all these freebies and not have to worry about how much you use as you've NOT PAID FOR IT!! I only use one squirt of washing up liquid for a bowl full of pots. She does one squirt per item. SO RELATABLE YET AGAIN!! Show us how you save money for a change Soph, oh that's right you don't :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.