Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's defo rented the pool out so it's only her and her weird fam like SS always does cos they're just too famous to share a pool with scruffs like us real working people. Or Jamie will take the boys in and fiddle will have her hand up his hole and she'll be sat watching

• Haha
Reactions: 49
When you have livestock you generally buy a sack of carrots when your buying your hard feed. These need cutting though, she might not have time to do that in between cleaning and looking after her children 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is just genius! Thank god Fairy have solved the problem of the sticky lid. And the one milli-second that I will save by not having to turn the bottle over to squeeze it will certainly change my life! I’m a bit disappointed she didn’t say she loves it, though! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well duck you hinch I’m on holiday so have fun wanking the taps, plates and anything else you get your mits on with fairy liquid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something must be happening. She doesn't do tit like this for no reason. Whether it's a TV show or something
She won’t be able to hack the criticism from the general public if she thinks tattle is ‘taking innocent lives’ 🤭 could be why she’s making a colossal arse of herself every Friday in preparation though 😂

Reactions: 15
Morning you lovely lot 😘
Quick question?
Is the TV always on in that house? Just seen her morning post. I might be showing all of my 50 years here but the TV was and still is only on when we were specifically watching something - usually in the evening. They seem to have it on all day! I see the new playroom has a giant TV pride of place on the main wall too 🤷‍♀️
Sorry if it’s an unpopular opinion but it’s my unpopular opinion and I’m sticking to it 😂
We’re the same age and I always think the same about her. We only put the television on if there’s something in particular we want to watch. I can’t understand why people leave them on all day.

Reactions: 16
I can’t get over the pre peeled and cut carrots for the alpacas 😬 like she’s too busy to bleeping peel some carrots??!!

Also I’m pages and pages behind thanks to my not-tend job and running around after my children buy just wanted to say, keep up the good work you nusty lot.
Why do they even need to be peeled at all?

Reactions: 18
On the rare occasion she posts Ad should it not be a #Ad or is the hashtag not required?!

Reactions: 5
Oh yay, P&G have added more plastic to their Fairy bottle lids. Progressive

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.