Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must me nice to get all these freebies and not have to worry about how much you use as you've NOT PAID FOR IT!! I only use one squirt of washing up liquid for a bowl full of pots. She does one squirt per item. SO RELATABLE YET AGAIN!! Show us how you save money for a change Soph, oh that's right you don't :mad:
I buy mine from Splosh. The liquid comes concentrated and you dilute it into your own bottle(s) then when the packaging is empty you post it back to be refilled. No testing on animals and no nasty chemicals. I'm welcome. Hope this helps. ATV 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I used to watch Hinch in the beginning, not because I liked her but because some of her cleaning hacks were actually quite good

For me the realisation that she never did one single giveaway despite being gifted more things that she could possibly use. She never used her platform for good. She was greedy and selfish.

Lots of influencers (I would say nearly all the other major ones) do give aways with brand partners or raise money for charities. I have never seen Hinch give anything back to her sheep or do anything that doesn’t benefit her and her pocket.

I don’t like to comment on her appearance or her children, for me it’s her absolute greediness and selfishness that makes me dislike her so intently

Reactions: 47
She didn't get sent personalised bottles of Fairy this time anyway, must be going down in P and G good books! I never buy any P and G products, one of the most unethical companies on the planet. And Fairy can't be that good if she needs a squirt to wash one plate and then another squirt to wash a small pan.

I buy mine from Splosh. The liquid comes concentrated and you dilute it into your own bottle(s) then when the packaging is empty you post it back to be refilled. No testing on animals and no nasty chemicals. I'm welcome. Hope this helps. ATV 👍🏻
I buy the 5 litre bottles of bio D from my local eco shop, and refill an old washing up liquid bottle. When I've used the 5l bottle I take it back to the shop and get it refilled!

Reactions: 25
Hiya nusty trolls! I went back to work after my month off this week so I have been busy busy and tired so haven’t seen any insta let alone any tattle!
you lot were in my thoughts- I read a book and it said “rusty trowel” and I read it as “nusty trolls” made me right giggle!
going to have a little catch up now but I expect it’s all woolly wankers and tend farm shite

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1103989

Surely you’d just rinse the bottle top to stop it getting sticky like us mere mortals do? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Call yourself a cleaner.

Literally teaching people how to use a bleeping bottle of washing up liquid for money. How low will she go? Sad fucker. How hard is it to tip your bottle and squeeze into the bowl at the same time?
This is why brands are not best! I use Aldi’s own washing up liquid. I have never heard of a “gunky lid” and it never happens to me! I’m clearly not a hun or I’m doing it all wrong! 🙄

Reactions: 19
She didn't get sent personalised bottles of Fairy this time anyway, must be going down in P and G good books! I never buy any P and G products, one of the most unethical companies on the planet. And Fairy can't be that good if she needs a squirt to wash one plate and then another squirt to wash a small pan.

I buy the 5 litre bottles of bio D from my local eco shop, and refill an old washing up liquid bottle. When I've used the 5l bottle I take it back to the shop and get it refilled!
There are so many alternatives now there really isn't an excuse (if you have the money) to be paying into companies who are unethical!!

I went bonkers at my MIL last Easter because she gave my stepson polystyrene eggs to paint.... bleeping polystyrene!! Raging tamping fuming as she knows how "eco" and sustainable we are trying to be in the house 🙄🙈

Reactions: 14
There are so many alternatives now there really isn't an excuse (if you have the money) to be paying into companies who are unethical!!

I went bonkers at my MIL last Easter because she gave my stepson polystyrene eggs to paint.... bleeping polystyrene!! Raging tamping fuming as she knows how "eco" and sustainable we are trying to be in the house 🙄🙈
I think you're my twin, I love making eco changes and following great eco influencers with fab tips, I think green cleaning is the way forward and if you use basic products, its really cheap too! I'm also having a sustainable clothing year, not buying anything new for the whole year! I use as little plastic as possible and I would have the screaming ab dabs if anyone bought my kids polystyrene eggs too!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Tharsheblows the thread closed before I returned but I just wanted to check in. That sounds absolutely awful and completely terrifying. Are you accessing help ok? Have you been offered help? The waiting lists are horrendous they’re so stretched.

I found with the little guy, I don’t know whether it’s because he’s also on the spectrum, or just because he’s younger, that when it was just the repetitive behaviour, and patterning, that they just labelled it as one of his quirks. Then came the constant checking of homework. He’ll write out the same piece 5, 6 or 7 times and he’ll constantly check it. When the self harming started they did take it a little more seriously. By that I mean the GP told him not to do it and the nurse told him he risks scarring.

I’m not even joking.

Much love xx
@Ekkwhine you’re so lovely❤. Thank you ❤
We are grateful that our son shows such strength and resilience. Fortunately, he has a good therapist and we try to have a very open dialogue with him. I know it can’t be easy for you as a parent and I sincerely hope that your own son can find the help he needs for himself (although that in itself is a challenge) and that you are taking care of your own Mental health 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

I don’t want to derail the thread as this is about Hinch and her lies, her selfishness and downright devious behaviour!

So Hinch, have you apologised to Eileen yet?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Must me nice to get all these freebies and not have to worry about how much you use as you've NOT PAID FOR IT!! I only use one squirt of washing up liquid for a bowl full of pots. She does one squirt per item. SO RELATABLE YET AGAIN!! Show us how you save money for a change Soph, oh that's right you don't :mad:
Fairy Liquid is poor quality to what it was years ago. I end up using far more than I used to. Aldis is the best 👍😊

Reactions: 17
It is bloody personalised 🙄 she didn’t mention it though…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Mrs Hinch Advertising Fairy liquid that sells itself

Just like when PTWM Advertised Airwaves Chewing Gum and Chocomel 🤣🤣

How the sheeps don’t see them init for the money I don’t know this is a perfect example of it.

these products sell themselves daily in the local corner shops? How much difference isit really going to make having an “influencer” Advertise it?

Please please please can someone make a funny thread about using pre cut carrots for the alpacas. It’s a new level of wealth and out of touch. You can buy huge bags of carrots for the price they cost. Huge face palm moment.
Mrs Hinch is too posh to peel.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow, Zophunch, how’s it feel when you can’t act and you can’t be normal on Instagram? Think it’s a sign hunnnayyyy 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.